Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-iTMScaSF
    Original poster 6 posts

I bought helix credits then purchased different weapons and skins for assassins Creed Valhalla but they're not in my game. They show up as Owned in the store but they're not in my game play. I need help guys!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• zoz72
    9 posts

@guest-itmscasf
    You've managed a step further than a lot of us with store issues. I can't purchase helix credits? No content then error code.

• XxDen187xX
    1 posts

@guest-itmscasf

got the Same problem i Bought helix pack bought the draugher set and dont got it in my Bag in the ingame Shop menu says im own it bug dont got it

• guest-iTMScaSF
    Original poster 6 posts

@xxden187xx
    It's totally crazy that such a bug is even happening. They got it right with Odyssey so what could possibly change now 😔

• guest-iTMScaSF
    Original poster 6 posts

@zoz72
    I'm sorry to hear you're facing similar stuff. Ugh for such an anticipated series someone dropped the ball

• zoz72
    9 posts

@guest-itmscasf My issues have been fixed now. How have you got on? Are your issues solved?

• guest-iTMScaSF
    Original poster 6 posts

@zoz72
    Thankfully yes! All my items have arrived. Now if I could figure out why the tattoo parlor guy is nowhere around lol 😂

• SyberiaCross
    2 posts

@guest-itmscasf

Just wondering did you have to do anything to get your items or did they just suddenly appear?

I have the same issue as you - I bought some weapons and the Valkyrie pack, they show in Owned, but when I go to my inventory to try equipping them they're not there 😞

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, apologies for the slight delay responding to this query and thanks for getting back in contact to advise for the most part this issue has been resolved. While we are not able to discuss specific transactions on these open forums, if anyone still appears to be missing items, please feel free to contact us directly and we can investigate further.

Official Response
  • guest-iTMScaSF
    Original poster 6 posts

@syberiacross
    Sorry for my slow reply, the items simply appeared one day. I didn't have to do anything special to make it happen. Ubisoft corrected the issues on my account.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics