Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 121 Likes/215 Replies/24031 Views
    Shuar
    34 posts

@dworkin_cz U do realise that AC Unity has the same issue, and was not fixed right?

• HieromAlex
    27 posts

@shuar
    what do you mean ? I don't remember AC Unity had sound issues

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@hieromalex

I also do not remember any AC that had audio issues that huge compared to Valhalla. The audio mixing in Valhalla is faulted in its roots and feels like done by amateurs. I dont mean that music is played too litle (which i dislike since Origins) - I mean that you cant hear the music at when in combat or the music is too quiet or doesnt play at all when in combat situations.

This is a problem that is hard to fix and needs some actual work and all those problems that need actual work from experts in the dev team will never be fixed. Those people clearly moved on to the next project and no one in the live team is able or has the knowledge to fix issues like this.

• carpetmonster88
    14 posts

Title update 1.2.0
    Again NOTHING ABOUT AUDIO
    no one in Ubi cares about users.

• AstroCat
    17 posts

New big patch, audio still sucks. Can't they do anything?

• RomaVictor09
    3 posts

Another big patch. Another can kicked down the road. I want to play this game so bad but the audio is atrocious.

• I started playing before patch 1.0.4 was released
    • Playing on PC, with a MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS LGA 1151, Nvidia 2070 Super, Intel Core i7-9700KF
    • Headphones: HyperX Cloud II

• tomjfm
    2 posts

The reason big companies allow all of us to post negative comments on their own forums is to keep you from complaining in public. It's a shrewd and tactical measure to keep the complaints as quiet and corralled as possible. If you really want to get Ubisoft's attention, get the word out everywhere else besides this sheltered forum. Send messages to game review sites - get somebody's attention. Every gaming website craves content - especially controversial content. Tell them all about your frustrations. Ask them why they didn't include the atrocious sound quality in their reviews. Question their integrity. Maybe one of them will latch on to this story. There's no point in complaining directly to Ubisoft - this applies no pressure - it just makes them giddy that we are venting here where nobody is listening instead of telling the gaming world what they are really doing.

• HieromAlex
    27 posts

it's a shame because the game is kind of getting better and better after each patch
    they even implement the transmog feature
    but the low quality audio ruin the experience, and makes the game unplayable
    and considering the patch size and all the changes, no need to hope that the audio will be fix tomorrow

• olat_dragneel
    9 posts

Another video of the issue where music simply does not play:

Music almost never plays, and big fights, raids, important story parts or even feasts feel completely empty since there is NO music playing at any point in time.

My settings are also visible in the video.

I hope the patch today fixes this, because it's been ruining the game for many players. Just imagine having a big conquest battle and NO MUSIC. It's almost funny to play.

Please do something about this.

I'm on PC btw, but you can see my settings in the video. There are also other public videos about this in my channel.

• BoBaggs
    4 posts

So Ubi, I just want to understand: you won't fix this audio issue, but you're adding more cats to the game...

So glad I returned this game. Never buying Ubi games again.

• HieromAlex
    27 posts

@olat_dragneel
    ahahah that echo man. I think it's worse and more obvious without music

• CarvalhoPT
    8 posts

@bobaggs Who needs audio when we have cats? Good Job Ubi! Thanks for the cats! Much happier now....

• Bayul1984
    1 posts

I give up. After 40 hours with bad workarounds listening to low quality audio and missing music I have to uninstall this game. I waited for months for a major patch to fix this. Ubisoft still ignores this immersion breaking problem.

• olat_dragneel
    9 posts

@hieromalex I know, right? Everything has an echo. And guess what - I did this one quest in a cave and the echo was less noticeable. Go figure.

• mad2989
    1 posts

On Series X with headset too

• Avenoul
    2 posts

why do they refuse to fix it?
    or even acknowledge it?

• Avenoul
    2 posts

@raski0611 really my cyberpunk also had echoes issue too

• HieromAlex
    27 posts

@UbiQuB3 @Ubi-Woofer

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/955221122

new exemples on the own Ubisoft stream :

• start around 30sec, when Eivor go down the mountain, there is echo each time he hit the floor. and don't tell me it's the echo from the mountain or whatever ahah (and what is this weird wind sound we can hear in the background ? it looks like there is echo on it too)
    • start around 4min40 there is echo on Reda's voice

I didn't watch completely all the rest of the stream, because it's hard to tell with the 2 guys talking

• revengefire
    9 posts

https://kotaku.com/assassins-creed-valhallas-post-launch-woes-continue-1846523991

To be clear, the problem here isn’t that the game launched with bugs. Like some other wonky parts of Valhalla—low-quality sound effects in some areas, and cutscenes where character’s lips don’t move—there are concessions to be made for the fact a big AAA game was released in the middle of a global pandemic.
    But also, there’s a point where we have to acknowledge that this game was released in November, and it’s now almost April, and many of these major bugs are still there, trapping and frustrating players months later. Which sucks!

• Raski0611
    107 posts

Not fixed yet? So there will be no fix ever....
    Maybe i reinstall it someday, i just have to imagine i play as eivor, the great gay hearing impaired vikingslayer.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics