Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FlashXAron
    Original poster 19 posts

So, is it possible , instead of an full assault with the ship, to sneak in and steal everything and only kill same and not all, or will I not get the resources to build up my city ?

Yes I know, I am playing a Viking but I prefer that gameplay and hate that chaotic, kill everyone on sight gameplay ...
    special when I have sympathy with the inhabitants in some of the towns !
    Do I have still to raid with the full ship, even I already have everything stolen from that location ?

THX

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Scarborough1994
    5 posts

@flashxaron No it's not possible, you need 2 people to open a chest, you may hate that gameplay but this is what you should of expected when you got the game.

• FlashXAron
    Original poster 19 posts

Ah okay THANKS ... so will do now my first Raiding Mission as intended 🙂 and be a good evil Viking LOL

• Scarborough1994
    5 posts

@flashxaron I mean you could stealth kill everyone then call your crew to just open the chests, but chaotic gets it done realistically and quicker, I only stealth if the raid is way higher than my power level

• FlashXAron
    Original poster 19 posts

@scarborough1994 if it would be possible only to knock them out I would do that, but as you only could kill them , it doesn't really matter ...
    in Watch Dog Legion it was possible to switch between killing and just knocking out opponents, but there 99% has been evil gang members or evil greedy mega concern security, which even killed innocent London inhabitants and only 1% palace guards and policemen , so there it wasn't really needed ... and here it should be needed , when you roleplay your char as Assassin !

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics