Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BendelaBoombr
    Original poster 42 posts

follow error I have

description
    A hardware problem caused Windows to stop working properly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff9081d80cc010
    Parameter 2: fffff8066d7e2298
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 27b4
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    Operating system version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Additional information about the problem
    Memory Compartment Id: LKD_0x141_Tdr: 6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ampere_SCG3D
    Server information: 9eb552cd-f76b-4a0a-92d3-6400612bb015

• nckangka
    2 posts

The same to me, actually, Valhalla and Odyssey both, but Odyssey hasn't before, I don't know if I replaced the computer or bought a Odyssey new DLC.

• LIVBOG
    3 posts

undefinedundefined

this is my error report

• ilikeapplejuice
    4 posts

I have the same issue. It now freezes during the cutscene entering England for the first time and I can't get past it no matter what I try. I haven't played it in weeks now. The patch actually made it worse. I posted my issue separately but have had no response.

• Rock_Sampson
    8 posts

This has been happening to me as well, and the one constant is that in Event Viewer I keep seeing this message: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." I don't know whether the game is causing issues with the Nvidia driver or whether it is the other way round.

• BonzoSPB
    17 posts

@ubiskr Exactly the same for me.

• jeleniomyszon
    2 posts

If you have an nvidia graphics card, I recommend to do a driver update (457.51). Since I installed these drivers the game is still working as it should, so there is a chance that it helped. My computer: rtx 3070, ryzen 7 3700x and 16gb ram.

• ilikeapplejuice
    4 posts

The latest nvidia drivers have fixed the issue for me

• ilikeapplejuice
    4 posts

I take it back, I'm able to play about 10 minutes and then it freezes.

• o.e.norman
    2 posts

I had the same issue over and over, and I tried several recommendations in this thread.

I then lowered the graphic card settings slightly, from OC (overclock) to a less aggressive silent mode, and have been running the game for several hours now. I cannot guarantee this was it, but I'll keep you posted.

• itzjonjon69
    1 posts

@o-e-norman 100% what fixed it for me was reducing my RTX 3090 core clock speeds to +74 anything past that would cause the game to freeze. Interesting thing is it's only this game that's affected by it.

• BendelaBoombr
    Original poster 42 posts

still freezes 12/3/2020 even with new drivers from nvidia 457.51.
    Ubisoft could give us an answer on that.

• RedIndianRobin
    186 posts

Drivers can't fix [censored]. This is definitely on Ubisoft.

• Legionary_Ant
    2 posts

@yazx_ My game freezes since launch, so nothing to do with patch 1.04

• YazX_
    145 posts

ok installed new drivers although there is nothing about this game, went to NCP, noticed "Image sharpening" option is not set to off and some options are not set properly, so i re-set all settings to what it used to be, have been playing for two days, multiple sessions with long hours, didnt hit any freezes so far, perhaps its just luck, i need to play more and see if the problem is from that, for reference here is my NCP settings if anyone would like to try them:

undefined

• jeleniomyszon
    2 posts

So I guess I'm just lucky, because I've already played a few hours on these new drivers and still haven't had any problems with these freezes 😕

• anakvunky
    1 posts

ever since the latest patch 1.0.4 my game also have this similar issue, every 10 minutes it will freeze. I try to update Nvidia driver, downgrade Nvidia driver, nothing works.

• Coach811981
    26 posts

So i've been monitoring my freezes/crashes and have counted 11 of them so far over 200hrs of gameplay. Not a catastrophic number by any means but enough to be annoying nonetheless.

All crashes so far have been soft crashes so i was able to get back to windows and kill the process.

I can play for hours with the problem never surfacing and then it will crash at a random time. I found that if it crashes it usually happens within the first hour of gameplay but there have been exceptions.

They were either CTD or freezes with sound in the background like many of you have mentioned.

Strangely ive had alot of the freeze/crashes in distrust areas (happened in Cent, Wincestre, Ledecestre and smaller area called Wandrie)

Anyone else had that issue? It seems like a very odd co-incidence and i highly doubt it would crash in those sort of areas but stranger things have happened it guess.

• BendelaBoombr
    Original poster 42 posts

@coach811981 in my case it crashes anywhere, from norway to england, realizes that it runs faster when i am close to lakes or running water

sometimes I play for more than 4 hours without problems, there are days that it becomes impossible to freeze every 15 seconds.

• o.e.norman
    2 posts

@itzjonjon69
    I have now been playing for several hours, reducing the clock speed definitely helped.
    Obviously, it only removed the symptoms, it did not fix the cause. The game stability should be improved, imho.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics