Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 28 Likes/343 Replies/2507 Views
    Cell1e
    174 posts

@daelosthecat

Lol yes!

"Find A piece of armour you like (good luck with finding one you like) and you can upgrade it and wear it for the whole game (you'll have to cause you're not getting anything else)"

(Terms and Conditions Apply)
  • martygod12
    247 posts

@cell1e Sadly later game armors seems even more shiny, mythical, fantasy and overall out of place.

It is so ridicilous, because in the pre release vids devs said they going with less gear then Odyssey but more unique. The result is 10 mostly same looking and ugly looking armors lol. Great job 🙂

• SpiritpPotato
    11 posts

totally agree. i hate having to upgrade my equipment all the time as well. I much preferred the odyssey system of loot - only changing my armor when i got something better. so much nicer.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

viking gear in AC Rogue (print of internet)
    undefined

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

Viking gear in AC Odyssey (print of internet)
    undefined

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

In Valhalla...
    Its not Viking or assassin...
    this looks like a lord of the rings elven armor
    (print of internet)
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla' armor: 13 sets and their traits, explained

• UltimatePowa
    61 posts

@cdntdog
    So they're from the same game series?

Not an issue to me.

I personally like seeing a throwback to previous titles done in such a way.

That shield is also found in ancient Roman ruins, so it's well placed.

• UltimatePowa
    61 posts

@jpabenites

1. It's a micro transaction, its suppose to be a little ridiculous.
    2. Elves come from Norse Mythology and Lord of the Rings was based alot off of Icelandic legends and myths, which happen to be Nordic.
    3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf
    "Scholars of Old Norse mythology now focus on references to elves in Old Norse poetry, particularly the Elder Edda. The only character explicitly identified as an elf in classical Eddaic poetry, if any, is Völundr, the protagonist of Völundarkviða.[77] However, elves are frequently mentioned in the alliterating phrase Æsir ok Álfar ('Æsir and elves') and its variants. This was clearly a well-established poetic formula, indicating a strong tradition of associating elves with the group of gods known as the Æsir, or even suggesting that the elves and Æsir were one and the same."

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@fgx1988 there isnt enough gold. Its an rpg ffs.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

(SPOILER ALERT)
    all 13 gears in valhalla:

Mentor Set is ok, likes traditional assassin... you know the secret brotherhood, so make sense...
    Huldufolk Set can be a deluxe pirate set, or some kind of lotr armor.. I cant see viking or assassin...
    Berserker Set likes viking, its a great set. its ok!
    Valkyrie Set lotr elven armor..
    Draugr Set halloween fantasy... what is the green fire?? no..
    Thor's Set lotr elven armor too... the same argument of valkyrie... and the thor dont use this king of armor... he use normal nord set...
    Thegn's Set ??? its not a normal europe, assassin or viking gear..I supose there should be europe... when full, likes lotr dwarven armor..
    Hidden Ones' Set like assassins, its nice, but not discretion... much golden details...
    Brigandine Set its like real, its ok!
    Raven Clan Set, its like real, its ok!
    Gallogach Set its like real, its ok!
    Magister's Set its like real, its ok! but without mask please...
    Huntsman Set its like real, its ok!

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@ultimatepowa
    yes elves come from norse mythology but its fictional creatures.. this armor is not a nord acuracy...
    I just used the elves as reference.. not literal...
    There is not exist any elven like armor in real world...
    This style was created to the movie...
    I just use the reference likes...

• FGx1988
    101 posts

@ehllfhire1 well, I would prefer Some realistic looking armors and gear. As the setting should be based on vikings and mostly realistic medieval Settings with historical Events (except the Isu Part) and Not an Fantasy world like world of Warcraft or dragonage.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

IMO the gears above...
    In 13 amors, I just would use 5 or 6...
    The others are weird... not realistic

• PsycBear
    5 posts

@jpabenites honestly I feel the key here is a middle point, I do feel we are lacking weapons, I find it ridiculous that the game has no one handed swords for example, and so far only 3 models for greatswords. I also would love a return to the ability to change the appearance of my items at will I personally hate the final appearance of the ravens clan gear, and would love to go back to the silver version. Also it would be great if you could change the appearance of weapons that way when dual wielding you could have the same weapon twice (more asthetic in my opinion).

All that said tho, I really don't miss odyssey's endless random weapons. I much rather this sytem in which neither level not RNG dictate your load out, but you simply need to gather resources and upgrade your weapons to make em better.

• jjmugs1
    11 posts

@jpabenites Idk how anyone doesn't have a problem when the fixed loot they give us has useless modifiers making no weapon very interesting anyway except for legendary ones. Typical drone fools.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@fgx1988 why start with realism now, they threw history and realism out the window day one of development. It was the same with oddyssey.

• FGx1988
    101 posts

@ehllfhire1 that do not mean that it was the right decission and make the Game better... so whats your Point?

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

If some people have dificult to understand yet...
    I will show why its boring to explore with no rewards..

I found a gold point on my map..
    it was a house with many guards..
    I killed all guards..
    1 of the guards gave me a broken bow...
    and i defeated a great guard, with no loot...
    undefined

undefined

Ok.. now I finally can open my chest!!
    so...
    undefined

My rewards: 55 leather and 54 metal...
    its the same loot all game long... This name is GRIND!!!!
    Serious??!?!
    How can you like it?!?!?
    If I want materials, I would be destroy the droped itens of guards or the chest to get this materials... If there has loot...
    Why the guards protect an empty house?!?!
    Why a stupid chest is market as golden point in my map?!?!
    Exploring is boring when you dont have rewards...
    What will encourage me to search for all points on the map now? If I lost my time..
    ITS THE POINT WHY THE LACK OF EQUIPMENTS SPOIL THE OPEN WORLD RPG AC VALHALLA

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@jpabenites

Yeah and only 13 armours designed for this massive game and 3 of them cash shop? Of them all none really appeal to me, nothing sneaky and streamlined, all too bulky and heavy looking.

Thanks for the video JAPBenites. 🙂

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

would be the official answer of the Ubisoft inside of the game?

undefined

Suggested Topics