Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@jpabenites You should never pre order a game anyway 🙂

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@jpabenites

Yeah dont get me started on that, Im happy to spend some money on their cash shop, but this armour...covered in blood? Its gross! If I was working for Ubisoft Id think twice about putting soemthing like that up for sale when so many people are complaining about lack of armours, its risky because it can be viewed as a f u to the fans, 'You want more armour? Here take this messed up nasty rags...'

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@jpabenites

Yes Ive made that decision too, I only did it this time because Origins and Odyssy were such lovely games for me, especially Odyssy. Next game I'll hold off and see how things go. 🙂

• martygod12
    237 posts

@cell1e Same here, I guess we were so overhyped for this game, cause Origins and Odyssey was so great. Well we learned our lesson and next time we will be more cautios 🙂

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@martygod12

Thats for sure 🙂

• martygod12
    237 posts

So we are here wishing and begging Ubisoft to add some more and historically accurate armors to the game and their response is:

The beggining of the video.

Thats a huge [censored] you from the devs omg this company sometimes ...............

Not to mention its another store set so they can get more moneeeeeey lol.

In few months there will be like 15 sets in the game (maybe with DLCs) and 100 in the store :))))))))))

• FGx1988
    99 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@martygod12 That's the stupidest [censored] thing I've ever seen. Ugh, it's going to be a repeat of Odyssey with these dumb looking [censored] fantasy armors, weapons, and mounts.

• Lafrendgio
    30 posts

@martygod12 Ubisoft, you might as well just scrap the whole AC franchise and do Lord of the Rings cause clearly you like your Balrogs and Sauron.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

@lafrendgio

I feel the same way. As much as stuff can be explained away by "animus is just a simulation", why not have that simulation portray something remotely believeable? AC Unity had tons of gear and yet all of it was realistic and era-appropriate.

• geoage095
    39 posts

@martygod12 Yeah,this confirms it,they dont give a [censored]. This is the last Ubisoft game I buy,probably ever.

• martygod12
    237 posts

Yes its absolutelly horrendous and awful, I am so done with this game untill they make some big changes. (maybe will never played it lol, but so be it)

• martygod12
    237 posts

@fylkirpanzer And you know in odyssey you at leats had a big variety in armors and weapons and lots of them were nice and fitting the time period, so even though some store sets were ugly fantasy [censored] also, you had a lot of options in customization for your character and still look the place in the game if you wanted.

Here there are almost no armors and most of them are ugly and so out of place so you dont have almost any options at all.... and they just adding more fantasy BS into store ... [censored] them really

• FGx1988
    99 posts

@fylkirpanzer totally agree! the amount of fantasy-based armors are too high, and that's already 3 weeks after the game launches. In AC Origins and even in AC Odyssey which was based much more on mythical creatures and things like that, the most armors were usable when you want to look like a spartan warrior instead of a fantasy clown. Even the movie is more accurate that the actual game...

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

Because the hype of vikings in valhalla, I decided to watch the Viking series, its a very hystorical accurated tv series....
    So the episode 5....

undefined

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

Ugly new set!
    Is it a Shadow of Mordor/War new DLC?
    The image above is a joke, but I made it to show how it seems to me an alien between real vikings.

Notice: In my country, the people has been using bugs to get infinite materials (Im totally against this way!!).
    Its may show the unsatisfaction of the general public, because if explore the world to get materials were fun, the people woundnt use cheats!I hope the Ubi fix this bug and think about rewards in chests like good equipments.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts
    Notice: In my country, the people has been using bugs to get infinite materials (Im totally against this way!!).

I reported this bug to support! I hope they fix it soon as possible.

• martygod12
    237 posts

This game is a complete joke and bs, really I have never seen such a terrible game from ubisoft ... it destroyed the whole Viking theme pretty good ... so sad about how this game turned out .... I still cant understand how a people who are responsible for great Origins can release such a mess 😞

• martygod12
    237 posts

Just gonna drop this here:

He pretty much sums up everything whats wrong with the game ... he talks about gear and progression system around 20:05 of the video.

It has 56k likes in less then a month ... pretty much says something about this game 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics