Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• martygod12
    237 posts

@netspook Odyssey and Origins was also an action games with RPG elements, yet there is a plenty of armors and weapons to choose from so whats your point?

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@netspook
    Look at Ubisoft website:
    https://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-creed-valhalla/5e849c6c5cdf9a21c0b4e731.html
    In Summary
    Type: Open World Action Adventure, RPG
    not "with elements"

RPG with a lack of equipments its not good, because its very comoon in RPG games, its is one thing that RPG players seek in RPG games.
    Like my exemple, you seek aim, weapoms in FPS games .

• Netspook
    261 posts

@martygod12
    Never objected to that.

My point was that jpabenites seems to believe you MUST do things a certain way, "do it right form" as he say.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@jpabenites
    I clearly said "imo". And if it's being called an RPG, there's no requiremt to "do it right form" as you say, whatever that even means.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@Netspook
    Try to think a Racing game with only 2 cars to play...
    You hope that racing games have a good number of cars to choose, because its the normal...

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@netspook
    I respect you...
    Just play your game, grind metal and leather to upgrade your 13 gears and be happy...
    If this ok for you... ok!

• dbgager
    158 posts

@jpabenites You guys seriously think carrying around a semi truck full of equipment with you is realistic. Real life nobody looted warriors on the battlefield.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@dbgager
    You missed the history class my friend!
    The ancient people invaded cities to loot.. Its very very comoon, this is the reason of many invasion in history of the world!
    The battle is not infinite... you kill all guards in monasteries.. and loot after... easy no?

• Netspook
    261 posts

@jpabenites
    He said "on the battlefield".

But he's wrong. In all ages of history, there has certainly been looting of dead bodies on the battlefields.

• RadicalBlowfish
    6 posts

Why did all my equipment gear and weapons just disappear? I had to close the game and restart it and it gave it all back but it took away all the upgrade that were done. I spent money to get a helix pack and now all of that was literally just stolen from me. This is B.S.....what am I just supposed to do it again and hope it doesn't get reset yet again.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@jpabenites loll.NO warrior ever walked around the battlefield picking up random swords and pieces of armor..lol Groups of people loot battlefields ANd only what they can carry which is very little. . Nobody carries around 10 bows 10 swords and several armor sets. Not only would they weigh a ton. But there is no reason to in real life. All the equipment is the same.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@radicalblowfish
    Try to load an older save.
    Its not happen with me yet!
    OMG! its a very bug!

• martygod12
    237 posts

@dbgager You miss the point, its a game an open world RPG game, as JPABenites said above, the most common thing RPG players seek in open world games like that, story sure, gameplay sure but mostly loot as a rewards for the exploration and doing side activities in game. This game is acting like an open world RPG yet it is so linear and there is so little freedom, why bother making and massive open world game in the first place?

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@dbgager
    No one jumps 150 meters high on a pile of straw and survives ...
    This is game mechanics!
    Where does your character keep 13 gears many weapons while walking around ??
    Claim to Ubisoft to create a weight system...

• dbgager
    158 posts

@martygod12 Its not a looter. either enjoy it for what it is..or play something you do enjoy.

• martygod12
    237 posts

@dbgager So why Origins and Odyssey which also arent looters could give us the variety and customization?

• martygod12
    237 posts

And why are all the sets so out of place and unrealistic? Except for the starting gear there are basically any historically apropiate armors... in Origins and Odyssey you have a vast number of historically accurate amors and outfits for customize your character and still looks appropriate and fitting into the time period. All historically accurate looking armors in this game are not wearable by players. That is just lazy work by devs. This game make no sense

• dbgager
    158 posts

@martygod12 My point is the game is what it is. Thats not going to change.. It bothers me in no way whatsoever. I enjoy upgrading my armor. And having different sets to do different things. Raven set for stealth play ..etc. At least this equipment means something. Far better than 100s pieces of the same thing over and over again. I am sure there are others who like it better this way to. Nice having to find carbon and nickel ingots to level up your armor.

• RadicalBlowfish
    6 posts

@jpabenites oddly enough that actually worked. Just had to figure out witch auto save to load.

• martygod12
    237 posts

@dbgager What 100s of pieces of the same thing? What are you talking about .... there were over 70 different amor types in Odyssey which all looked different so what are you talking about?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics