ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 28 Likes/343 Replies/2710 Views
    JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@cell1e

I totally agree with you!!
    The funny thing is that people who are against this freedom of choice, claim the grind, but they are seek chests full of just leather and metals, that is grind !!!!
    If there were cool items in the chests, there would be motivation for us.

In short: Invading for the twentieth time a base to end up with the crappy material to improve your armor is the purest definition of GRIND.

• martygod12
    247 posts

@dbgager OMG stop defending this game in every post! Random thrash [censored]??? We dont want the gear for the stats, but for the customization for the variety, for the exploration to actually be rewarding ... you ever played an open world game before??? Good amount of different gear is like the first rule in an open world RPG ... this is not and action RPG ist open world like Witcher 3 or Skyrim etc. In Origins and Odyssey they get that and they gave us a good amount of different armors and weapons to choose from, cause thats just the first thing you make sure of when you make a OPEN WORLD RPG, that there is enough loot to keep players excited and wanting to explore and do every side activity in the game even after hundrets of hours. I mean what will you do when you finish the story here? Why to do the side activities? Just to hear some NPC dialog and thats it? Are you serious???

• martygod12
    247 posts

@jpabenites Yeah after I finish the story I am done with the game untill DLC comes out. I am so dissapointed and angry I looked forward for this game so much, it could be the best AC game yet it had so much potential. All wasted cause they didnt implement the most basic open world rpg element there is, such a dissapointment 😞

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@dbgager
    You can use the "trash" as transmog to your legendary carnival gear.
    You can earn money selling the "trash" in NPC market.
    You can get a diferent atribute in your "trask" to improve your legendary carnival gear like Efesto..
    I really prefer with usefull "Trash"!

• dbgager
    158 posts

@martygod12 Game is not a looter. Go play Diablo for that. I have no issues with the drops. I already have about 4 weapons. And its actually nice each time you get one.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@dbgager
    We can play Diablo and AC Valhalla, both is consider RPG (no matter you think about, the Ubisoft decided to be a RPG)
    Claim the Ubisoft to changed the gamestyle!
    but if AC want to be a RPG, do it right form!
    If you dont like RPG, I understand you..
    I loved the AC old game style... but I acepted the Ubisoft change to RPG

If AC change to FPS, even the people hates, the game will need to respect FPS systems (mechanic and other things normaly find in FPS games!)
    But think about AC in FPS with no weapoms, no aim... its crazy!
    The FPS public gonna hate!

• martygod12
    247 posts

@dbgager Witcher is not a looter, Skyrim is not a looter, Origins and Odyssey was not a looter, yet there were tons of armor variety and customization. So dont try telling me this game justifies the lack of gear because it belongs to the same category. Why even bother to make such a big open world if the exploration is almost pointless?

• dbgager
    158 posts

@martygod12 Well thats not this game..Not something they can change at this point. Its not an issue for me or most other people.

• Netspook
    332 posts

@jpabenites
    Why do you think anyone MUST follow a set of rules for a certain genre?

Imo, AC:V isn't a RPG, it's a game with RPG elements. Two very different things.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@martygod12
    to grind metal and leather!!! just it!!
    Who just like action games cant understand the richest of RPGs, Just dont care about.

• martygod12
    247 posts

@dbgager Lot of people dont like this ... just read the comments under the youtoube video with the all gear sets. Yes I agree they wont change it now because the game is finished and it is what it is, but we can be angry and dissapointed with that.

• martygod12
    247 posts

@netspook Odyssey and Origins was also an action games with RPG elements, yet there is a plenty of armors and weapons to choose from so whats your point?

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@netspook
    Look at Ubisoft website:
    https://store.ubi.com/uk/assassin-s-creed-valhalla/5e849c6c5cdf9a21c0b4e731.html
    In Summary
    Type: Open World Action Adventure, RPG
    not "with elements"

RPG with a lack of equipments its not good, because its very comoon in RPG games, its is one thing that RPG players seek in RPG games.
    Like my exemple, you seek aim, weapoms in FPS games .

• Netspook
    332 posts

@martygod12
    Never objected to that.

My point was that jpabenites seems to believe you MUST do things a certain way, "do it right form" as he say.

• Netspook
    332 posts

@jpabenites
    I clearly said "imo". And if it's being called an RPG, there's no requiremt to "do it right form" as you say, whatever that even means.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@Netspook
    Try to think a Racing game with only 2 cars to play...
    You hope that racing games have a good number of cars to choose, because its the normal...

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@netspook
    I respect you...
    Just play your game, grind metal and leather to upgrade your 13 gears and be happy...
    If this ok for you... ok!

• dbgager
    158 posts

@jpabenites You guys seriously think carrying around a semi truck full of equipment with you is realistic. Real life nobody looted warriors on the battlefield.

• JPABenites
    Original poster 95 posts

@dbgager
    You missed the history class my friend!
    The ancient people invaded cities to loot.. Its very very comoon, this is the reason of many invasion in history of the world!
    The battle is not infinite... you kill all guards in monasteries.. and loot after... easy no?

• Netspook
    332 posts

@jpabenites
    He said "on the battlefield".

But he's wrong. In all ages of history, there has certainly been looting of dead bodies on the battlefields.

Suggested Topics