Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crivdarr
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello any one can say how much we must wait for our copy game ?
    I buy game in Ubisoft and i still dont have it in ma libery. I try check forum for answer but i dont see "answer" when we get it.
    Cash you take it in one sec and pfff i dont have confirmed of paymet and nothing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Crivdarr
    Original poster 3 posts

Have game! Good Luck for other!

• Mr_Meeeeseeks
    22 posts

Aparently hours, maybe days, i bought the game about 18 hours and still doesn't appears on my library, its really sad...

• KingAshor
    7 posts

@crivdarr lol well are you gonna tell other people here how you fixed it to show?

• Crivdarr
    Original poster 3 posts

How i dont know, i write ticket to support and now do topic of forum and 10 min leater i see game in ma libery and now dowlonad. I hope other people get copy game soon.
    undefined

• trenny1805
    8 posts

@crivdarr I ordered three days ago and still does not appear in library, sent ticket, no reply, put in a dispute with Paypal for non delivery of product

• KingAshor
    7 posts

ok thanks Crivdarr.

Ubisoft seem to be replying more quickly to people through Twitter Direct Message about this exact issue of game not showing in library. It's a mess in here & the tickets they have to go through is insane right now. I recommend trying Twitter even if you don't use & HATE Twitter like me but it'll definitely be quicker.

• James0n97
    7 posts

I bought the game Assassin's creed Valhalla but I didn't recieve it. The money are taken from my bank account and I don't have the game. Could you help with solving the problem?

wait for the game for 8 days and nothing, I don't have an email that I bought the game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics