Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sattium85
    Original poster 100 posts

When using a two-handed weapon, the character displays one extra scabbard on his back.
    https://ibb.co/M6QVgqq

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sattium85
  • CapCheeks
    40 posts

@sattium85 I finally figured this out. There's an ability that lets you dual wield two handed weapons, the second scabbard there is for when you dual wield. Only issue is that it appears at all times even if you don't have a second two handed weapon equipped. Hopefully they'll fix that pronto, it's annoying as [censored].

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 421 posts

Hey folks,

This is due to an ability in the game offering Dual Wielding.

I will pass your feedback onto the team regarding this.

Official Response
  • sattium85

@ubi-swaggins I do not see this issue in the list of known issues

• sattium85

@ubi-swaggins
    1.04 still not fixed

• mannl2001
    5 posts

@sattium85 can confirm, this and other visual bugs (no weapons shown in cutscenes i.e.) are really immersion-breaking ...

• sattium85

@ubi-swaggins Is this on the list of known issues? not fixed at 1.1.0

• sattium85

@ubi-swaggins
    1.11 still not fixed
    undefined

• sattium85
    This post is deleted!
  • sattium85

@ubi-swaggins 1.12 not fixed. It's not joke!

• sattium85
    Hey folks,

This is due to an ability in the game offering Dual Wielding.

I will pass your feedback onto the team regarding this.

more than a year has passed but the problem is still in the game. it doesn't have to look like this without a second weapon.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

Hi @sattium85 I am sorry that this visual bug had not been addressed.

The feedback has been passed on to the development team, however as UbiGabe previously advised in that screenshot you provided this will be considered low priority as the development team will be focusing on issues with a higher priority, such as bugs that are preventing players from progressing.

Unlocking the heavy dual wield skill adds this additional scabbard, therefore it is likely working as intended and is not meant to revert back if you are not dual wielding heavy weapons.

Official Response
  • sattium85
    This post is deleted!
  • sattium85
    Hi @sattium85 I am sorry that this visual bug had not been addressed.

The feedback has been passed on to the development team, however as UbiGabe previously advised in that screenshot you provided this will be considered low priority as the development team will be focusing on issues with a higher priority, such as bugs that are preventing players from progressing.

Unlocking the heavy dual wield skill adds this additional scabbard, therefore it is likely working as intended and is not meant to revert back if you are not dual wielding heavy weapons.

I want to say that this bug is visible even without unlocking the heavy dual wield skill. I am sure that this problem is much easier to solve than to fix errors in quests.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@sattium85 Thanks for clarifying this, I will pass this feedback on to the development team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics