Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

Im playing in the hardest difficult and the game is very very easy. I bearly take any damage and i kill elite enemies with few attacks. I feel like im that strong becouse i played too much in Norway.
    But then what the hell is the point of exploring? It should make the game less harder but not very easy.

Please, give us a harder mode or a way to scale enemies level. Odissey was unplayable untill you guys create this option. Why not also put in valhalla? I bet you will do it in the next 6 months. But why not put it now??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    302 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • zheega
    22 posts

I am quite early in, but the hard setting (one below hardest) seems quite easy. Easier than in ACO at least.

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

@zheega Yeah, cant understand what The other guy was trash talking. If he is new to game industry or new to the rpg gender then play it on whatever difficult you want lol.
    Let the other ones also have fun with a challange

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@dl_thunderr game is insanely easy.

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

So far just insanely boring...

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

@nico2000nl That was not the question

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

i do find the hardest difficulty pretty easy so far. Im not elite but after playing Odyssey I think it prepared me. I’m still in Norway so maybe it picks up once I’m outta the starting area. I’ve had a few very difficult fights but they were named people or animal.

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

@detroitin2019 It got even easier... Thats the problem. Im level 50 and enemies 20

• Nico2000nl
    34 posts

@dl_thunderr
    If you played a few of the AC games you'd know that as soon as you got the combat system down, you're pretty much invincible... Just the way it works... There's only so much an A.I. can do... For this amount of money.

• Makanjyuu
    8 posts

Not finding it to be too easy. There's definitely a bit of a learning curve, which is fine.

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

@makanjyuu what do you mean? That it getd easier as you learn? If that what you mean i kinda disagree. Im killing bosses with couple attacks. I dont even need to learn to beat mobs.

• RHYLASS
    32 posts

Can't say, two axes to the forehead seems to be strait and easy, no?
    I find the brutal melee combat is way to prolonged - unrealistically. Try axes to your forehead* no, combat doesn't need trigger mashing. AI is, helping you along in terms to feel along your power fantasies.

S!

*not recommended

• PierreAngelique
    28 posts

They need to add a "nightmare" mode, the very hard setting is too easy.

• Ehllfhire1
    86 posts

@pierreangelique that would be to easy as well. Its a console game so dont expect difficulty.

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

@ehllfhire1 [censored]?? How did you relate console to difficulty?

• topeira1980
    42 posts

I think that there are multiple things that could easily make the game harder in a good way:

1. enable level scaling for those who want it. enemies in lower level areas are just a joke.
    2. change how stamina works: Stamina shouldn't fill up if you land light attacks and if you drain yourself of stamina than stamina shouldn't fill up so fast if you are just jogging around. its too easy to jog around and dodge enemies when you run out of stamina. the entire stamina system doesnt work as it should.
    3. make healing consumables heal far less health so you need more of those to fill up the health.
    4. make regular grunts attacks slightly faster so its a bit harder to react in time (maybe 15% or 20% faster).
    5. Make regular grunts attack slightly more often.

Those kind of changes do not make the enemies spongy but rather more challenging in a realistic way that make a player play better. not just upgrade his better.

• dl_thunderr
    Original poster 15 posts

@topeira1980 That would be perfect

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@topeira1980
    I agree with all your points but do you have any ideas to improve the stamina situation? I like how I can run out and be out of breath for a second as it makes me vulnerable. But then yes, I can run around while it recovers. Maybe not be able to run but just walk? Maybe it regens slow in combat but naturally, not from light attacks? I agree it’s broke but not sure of solution that resolves all issues. Thanks.

Suggested Topics