Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GrimBlitzer
    Original poster 4 posts

I really want to like this game. I am enjoying it more than Odyssey which had my complete bias because I love Greek mythology. But sadly it's hard to enjoy a game from a triple A studio when it's riddled with bugs that breaks immersion and halts gameplay.

I have reloaded different save files and have tried to repeat the story quest "The Prodigal Prince" but every time Sigurd gets to the docks nothing happens afterwards. He just stands there, no dialogue, nothing.

I have tried doing a Fly Agaric puzzle (the first one involving the three gates) and even though I'm doing the puzzle correctly, nothing happens other than the character warping back to the center and remaining high as a kite. Once again I have tried reloading/leaving the area and fast travelling back to no avail.

I have visual bugs where my shield doesn't appear on my character even though it's equipped and certain dialogues between characters get cut/don't vocalize even though they should.

Once again, I want to enjoy this game. I've enjoyed the series as each game comes out, but the amount of bugs this game has, as where I never encountered any (to my knowledge) in either Origins or Odyssey, this game takes the cake. This game was not ready to be released. It should have been play tested properly, and game breaking bugs like previously mentioned should not have been present upon release.

I hope they are looked into soon, I really expected more from a triple A studio.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics