Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• alex.magik
    2 posts

I got the same problem, the support asked me to delete the game and redownload. still nothing...
    i'm going to play without addons for a bit, but spent 100$ between game and addons, this is infuriating at least.

XBox Serie X, Valhalla Ultimate + Starter Pack + Daemonic Pack + Daemonic Settlement + Helix

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@alex-magik

Hey there.

Have you finished the quest "Family Matters"? For most addons to show up you need to have at least reached this point in the game. I'd also double check that all of the extra content has been installed. This link should help with double checking this if you're not sure.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@velvetmoses

Thanks for letting us know and for highlighting this as well. For most extra content you do indeed need to have finished this quest.

Official Response
  • TotalHavoc91
    1 posts

@simpletime00 just started playing and did the same thing. Bought so.e credits. Got some goods. Never made it to the inventory but it shows in the owned section under the store. How is this still a issue? Any fix?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@totalhavoc91 Hey there, and warm welcome to the forums! Mirroring what my colleague Ubi-Orion asked above, please make sure you've completed 'Family Matters' in order to locate most content in-game.

Official Response
  • Galacticrazor11
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics