ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RichardKickm
    Original poster 2 posts

I was doing the world event Degolas the Beautiful and after getting to the where i have to shoot his platform and have him fall into the water, he is stuck in the water and wont go back to the house resulting in me not being able to complete the event. i have tried reloading saves, exiting the game and reloading, trying to move him, try to get an enemy to scare him away. but nothing I've tried has been able to make him move from the water and back to the house.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MrPustekeks
    2 posts

@richardkickm Same problem here

• MrPustekeks
    2 posts

@mrpustekeks so you can push him around if you go swimming with your horse/wolf if you push him to the house infront of the door you can then talk to him and finish the event took me about half an hour

• RichardKickm
    Original poster 2 posts

@mrpustekeks Cant use the horse/mount because he is in too deep of water and i just fall off my horse

• IL1KES3X97
    1 posts

If you upgrade your horse's swimming skill you can get him out of the pool quite easily. Getting him up to the house is a different challenge.

• TajikczE
    2 posts

I tried to push him with the horse, but then he just did nothing infront of the house. I dont know what to do now.

• Andres31322
    2 posts

Tengo el mismo problema.

• Andres31322
    2 posts

@andres31322 , Intenté lo de mover a Degolas con el caballo y me funcionó, hay que llevarlo hasta la casa.
    undefined

• reliquiin
    1 posts

Its the side mission that you have the help the child remove the smelly boxes from his house. Then, after you do that, he wants you to go down and make his father take a bath and clean up. - The point is to shoot the platform that he's standing on and then he falls in the water. But, after that, he's supposed to leave the water and the mission ends. - However, in my game, he's just floating around in the water, doesn't ever actually leave or do anything.

I watched a few youtube videos on the mission itself and they all do the same thing I did, but they all end with him leaving the water. -- I have tried leave the area and coming back. I've tried going to Norway and coming back to England. I've tried turning the game off and on, but nothing seems to work. - I wouldn't' normally care about finishing something, but for one of the achievements in the game, you need to complete all the areas and this would count towards that.

Anyone else have a similar problem and/or know a good solution for it?

• Herle20
    1 posts

@tajikcze same, pushed the guy all the way up by his son and nothing happens the mission doesn’t continue.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1588 posts

Hi everyone, this issue has been reported to the development team and is currently being investigated. Please keep a lookout for further update. In the meantime, we thank you for continued patience.

Official Response
  • SV_Blacky
    4 posts

Hello, I was faced with the problem of completing this quest, during the execution I was attacked by an NPC, and Degolas is sitting in the water and does not react to anything, I can not complete the quest, please help.
    I`m use PS5 version, 1.1.0

• SV_Blacky
    4 posts

I have this problem and cant fihish it.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey SV_Blacky (and everyone!), thanks for reporting this issue to us.

Just to be clear, are you referring to the world event where:
    spoiler
    If so, have you tried leaving the world event area and returning after completing a different quest or objective? This should "reset" the world event and allow you to try again to complete it. Let me know if this works and allows you to complete the world event. If not, a video showing the issue would be much appreciated 🙂

Official Response
  • SV_Blacky
    4 posts

Hi, yes this quest, I reloaded the game, returned from other locations, but nothing helped, the npc is sitting in the water and does not react

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Thanks for the quick response. We had a similar report posed to the developers however it is unclear both in that report and yours if you'd previously completed the portion of the event in the house before going to Degolas. Can you please confirm, and provide a video of the issue if all is done and he's still stuck there?

Official Response
  • SV_Blacky
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer I did an event in the house, then went to the lake to Degolas, at the moment when he fell into the water, I was attacked by an enemy NPC, and after that the quest broke

• Qu33nB33
    1 posts

@ubi-smash I’m still having that issue where the dude won’t leave the water.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1588 posts

Thank you for the update, you two! To help our team with their investigation of the behavior of the NPC during this quest, could you please create a support ticket here along with your save files attached?

Official Response
  • Sean_Carver
    1 posts

I have run into this issue at 'Degolas the Beautiful' world event. I speak with the child, clear the house of the boxes, shoot the archer out of his perch and he falls into the water. At first he didn't get out of the water, but after reading this forum, I tried using my horse to push him out and that worked but he will go no further. He simply stands there and will not be moved along. This is the very last thing that I have to complete in order to get the last trophy 'Complete All Territories' in order to get the platinum. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Suggested Topics