ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kellyarber
    1 posts

@sean_carver I am in exactly the same position with this quest, is there any update to a fix or work around? Really disheartening.

• Marix79
    1 posts

Unfortunately the new update didnt help. I managed to push the guy by horse from the lake but now he get on the rock 😉

Maybe this is due to fact than firstly I put him into the lake and than go to child and get rid of the boxes from the house.

restart and changing location didnt help

• skyeward33
    1 posts

Yep, issue still happening over a month later. Can this get fixed? Otherwise we can't complete mysteries for Grantebridgescire. Very frustrating.

• warriorofice
    1 posts

@mrpustekeks Thanks for the info, finally i have finished the quest.

• aj_stylez_555
    2 posts

So i have beenon this issue now for more than a month.
    The issue has still not be fixed cant report anything as i dont know how, just want to know if this will be fixed as i only have to to this to comp,ete, getting angry if not fixed i will fight for a full refund including everything i have apent on credits .

Game shouldnt be sold if not completely working but 2 months waiting and no chang, not acceptabe at all

I HAVE COMPLETED THIS BUT IS NOT SHOWING ON THE GAME AS UNFINISHED GOD IM GETTING ANGRY

• aj_stylez_555
    2 posts

@reliquiin same here for 2 months now getting angry as its not being fixed

• lukebryan1991
    1 posts

I was had this issue, but after reloading straight away and doing it again it is now completed.
    heres how I done it, unsure if it will help
    but after clearing the boxes and following the child I shot the platform from the rope that you walk across and watched him fall and then watched him as he swam out and then up to the house when I jumped down to do an talk to him. Hope it works for you guys, let me know

• marktrix1987
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • aop_13
    2 posts

It has been a year since the last response here but I encountered this bug today.
    I tried to move Degolas with my horse (as I saw in the answers above) but after getting him out of the lake, he tucked into a corner on top of some rocks and I coulnd't make him move from there with my horse.
    So, I went back to his house and tried to interact with the characters there. After seeing that talking to the child didn't change anything, I tried to see if I could attack the other 2 NPC's. After killing one of those 2, Degolas suddenly started walking and he actually returned to his house, in order to reach the corpse of his wife(?) that I had just killed. Then I was finally able to talk to him and the event was complete.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 212 posts

Hi @aop_13 !

Sorry to hear that you've also experienced this issue. This particular bug should be already patched in the game: have you made sure your game is fully updated?

Thank you for raising this and providing the steps to resolve this problem! Feel free to inform us if you happen to encounter any more issues in your game!

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 212 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • aop_13
    2 posts

@ubi-auron Yes, my game was up to date when I faced this bug.

Suggested Topics