Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jwillgs71
    Original poster 1 posts

AC Valhalla is using the integrated graphics card from my processor instead of my NVIDIA. Running at less that one FPS. I run Odyssey fine on this computer, Destiny 2, Witcher 3 etc all on max settings. I have tried to force it to register using the NVIDA control panel but that has not seem to help. Really disappointed I can't play the game right now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

@jwillgs71 Sorry to see you've been having issues running the game with your dedicated GPU.
    Do you still have this problem after running connect, nvidia control panel, and Valhalla with Admin rights?

Official Response
  • RianLG_
    1 posts

I am having the same issue game runs but GPU usage stays at 0%

• sooraz_sheerios
    1 posts

@jwillgs71 Try downloading GeForce Game Ready Driver via NVIDIA GeForce Experience. It's a very simple process.

• cffernandes25
    1 posts

Having the same problem. Updated the drivers for nvidia but still not working.

• adwh93
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • adwh93
    2 posts

I've had this problem and just solved it - it's VERY simple. I had my HDMI cable plugged into my processor rather than my graphics card. This hasn't caused an issue on any other game so I didn't think anything of it, but as soon as I plugged it directly into the GPU the problem was immediately solved.

I hope this helps!

• stevetzob
    1 posts

Greetings all, i had the same problem and as adwh93 said above, i had the hdmi connected to cpu. The thing that worked to me was to connect the hdmi cable to GPU (be aware if u not finding the gpu port at ur desktop computer it maybe have dust protection) and reinstall the game. After that the game is running at full graphics with no lags and frozen screens.

We live to fight another day, skål.

• Sayonara831
    1 posts

@adwh93 Finally solved this problem. Thank you very much, would never think about this solution, since other games worked just fine

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@sayonara831 I'm pleased to hear that you have resolved your issue.

I will now lock this thread as it is several months old. If anyone else experiences a similar issue and none of the steps in this thread help, then please create a new thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics