Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • maramsp
    Original poster 2 posts

Hey all.

I finished the story up to the point where you embark your longboat.
    Then you get a quest to sail to your hometown in the south eastern most part of the map of Norway.
    When raising the sail, there is a prompt (in my case R, and i play on pc) to ask for a song.
    But i cant hear a single thing when doing that.
    As well there should be a prompt i think to request a story (in this case T) but that prompt is missing, and both prompts are there for a friend of mine, but he is further into the story.
    Ive decided to first "clear" the Rygjafylke part of the map before going to my hometown, so maybe it is because i havent visited it yet, that the song cant be played, cause it has to unlock somehow?
    Or do I have a bug here?
    Thanks on forehand for your thoughts

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nivellena
    5 posts

@maramsp I have the same issue. In Norway region pressing R in the beginning did nothing at all, when I made some progress trough the story(still in Norway) when pressing R music starts to play, but no lyrics.

• Zektzerite
    1 posts

Dont worry, the songs are so boring and bland you are not missing out on anything.

• TORFINR
    331 posts

@zektzerite Fully agree!
    There are technically only two songs.
    The instrumental version of Einar Selvik's song (which is btw not a song, just harp music...)
    and a modern day English song about vikings which has NOTHING TO DO in the game. What next: hardrock tunes? Polkas?
    Honestly Ubisoft...

We miss the sea shanties in Greek of Odyssey which brought immersion.
    What we need are real viking songs sang by chorals, and in old norse (or any Scandinavian language), not that bs.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics