Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metalheadmike
    Original poster 2 posts

I redeemed the season pass code on Tuesday and it came up purchased on ps store which I was re leaved because I am having trouble with the watch dogs legion season pass. Just checked my assassin's creed game and the season pass comes up with a price when launch day it stated it was purchased and that's not the only weird thing both assassin's creed valhalla and watch dogs legion come up on my library not installed even though both game's are installed. Is anyone else come across the same problem?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

Hey Metalheadmike! I'm sorry to hear you've encountered trouble with both your Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla season passes! Can you let me know if you've tried these steps yet? If not, let me know your results.

Official Response
  • Metalheadmike
    Original poster 2 posts

Yeah I've tried the steps I've even tried rebuilding the database to see if that did anything. I've got a theory that the 2 titles are playing up because they are upgradable to ps5 and the license's aren't syncing properly because of it.

• Hardmetalhead49
    3 posts

Hello Ubisoft i have a problem with the season pass i got valhalla tuesday on the release date the drakkar edition then when i got home i bought the season pass digital and i cannot acces the mission legend of Beowulf the letter is not in eivors room can
    somebody help me with this issue please

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

@hardmetalhead49 Sorry to hear that you are missing this mission.

Have you fully installed the Season Pass content? If you go to "Your Add-Ons" in the PlayStation it should tell you what add-ons you own and what is installed.

Official Response
  • Hardmetalhead49
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins if i look at the [censored] ons it still says IT costs 39,99 but i have already bought IT its so weird

• Hardmetalhead49
    3 posts

@hardmetalhead49 i Just cant play IT i have spended 39,99 there has to be a fix

• xDifferent
    4 posts

I have the exact same problem. I just made a post about it.
    I bought the gold edition before the game launches after a couple hours, but when I go to download the season pass, it tells me to buy it again for a price even though I DID buy it.

• Albion155
    1 posts

i have the same problem.
    I bought gold edition of the game, redeemed the season pass code included witch the game and in PS Store it still have a price tag on it.

• hinata141
    1 posts

Same here, bought Season Pass on PS Store and it still show price tag. I tried to contact with support 4 times already....

• RuiGhost90
    1 posts

Hello, i bought the gold edition, i entered the season pass code and it only had the season pass for ps5 (i think, anyway, i couldn't download it) and an exclusive mission for. Now when I re-enter the code, it says that it is incorrect or that it has expired.
    Can you help me? Thank you.

• slavo257
    4 posts

Have the same issue. I bought the season pass and only thing I've received is the season pass mission(season pass shows with a price) Contacted sony support and did all the steps they've to me to do and still nothing. I think it might be a problem on your side or like someone before me said some kind of problem with ps4/ps5 compatibility. Please look in to it.

• TheDemonDark69
    1 posts

I am having the same issue. I purchased the gold edition of Assassins Creed Valhalla and the season pass shows up for purchase in the playstation store. I also do not have the Beowulf mission in my add-ons.

• slavo257
    4 posts

After today's patch season pass is working properly and has been activated. 🙂 Check yours guys

• MADDO1402
    1 posts

I have just purchased gold edition of ps4 store and the only add on I have recieved is season pass mission.the season pass stil says £32.99 on add-ons

• BooFBaby15
    4 posts

Sooo in game it says I got the season pass but in the ps store it says I have to buy it... you guys gonna fix this? I bought the ultimate edition as well...

• lnyeakley
    1 posts

Bought the ultimate edition put in the code and settlement pack is not there. I’ve spend all day on chat 11/27/2020 running through trouble shooting with the techs but still do not have it.

• Crete22
    12 posts
    Sooo in game it says I got the season pass but in the ps store it says I have to buy it... you guys gonna fix this? I bought the ultimate edition as well...

Got the same problem, would be nice if Ubisoft did something about it or at least acknowledged it

• Tettles
    1 posts

Hi I have purchased the gold version of ac valhalla and now it is saying I need to purchase the season pass when I thought this was included ? Help please

• Dr.DaWnDeW
    2 posts

I bought the $130 ultimate edition and i don't have my berserker settlement pack and season pass but everything else is there... they wont even show in "your add-ons" what the hell thats like 50 dollars im being jewed on

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics