Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PreeLarmJaiGeRe
    Original poster 1 posts

As I'd played it and made some research on internet, the game was poorly optimized. I cannot reach at stable 60fps with medium setting on my GTX 1660s.
    Moreover, it seems that my GPU run at the same load in any graphic setting even I set it at low.
    To support my point, I'd watched some YouTube VDO that GTX 1060 can run this game better than GTX 1660s which is so strange. In Odyssey, GTX 1660s can run better at 40% further of performance.
    It can prove that there is anything wrong with GTX 16XX series.

GTX 1660s test:

GTX 1060 test:

Additionally, volumetric cloud setting should contain LOW or OFF option. It's proven that player can gain a large gap of better fps by lowering this option.
    Lastly, there should be more options in graphic setting. In AC Origins and Odyssey, there are more options that you can change, presenting more setting flexibility than this new one.

(I'm sorry for my poor grammatical skill)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Souls_XT
    1 posts

@preelarmjaigere The numbers makes no sense on the 1660. High is lower than VeryHigh.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics