Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cellq7
    Original poster 6 posts

Should I fully explore Rygjafylke before leaving for England or advance the storyline and level up. If level up, what good time come back to starting area?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheGrimReeferzz
    44 posts

The mistake I made with other assassin's creed games is that I would rush the story because I always wanted to find out what happened but then I didn't bother doing all the side quests at the end because I had completed the game and it felt pointless and it was over to quick .

I'm five hours in with Valhalla and I'm still in Norway collecting all the wealth and doing world events . My objective is to find as much wealth as possible so when I start my settlement in England I will have enough to upgrade alot of things straight away .

I just loot and explore untill I get bored then do a main mission .

• TORFINR
    375 posts

I think it's possible to come back to Norway (I read about that somewhere). No idea how, though 🙄
    ᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱ
    ᚦᚢᚱᛘᛁᛏᚦᚢᚱᚠᛁᚾᚱ

• Sol3UK
    10 posts

@torfinr Goto map, world view (or similar), fast travel back to Norway

• matscotty
    12 posts

I spent 13 hours & completely explored everything in Rygjafylke before I got to the title screen. Off to England!

• SofaJockey
    370 posts

I explored thoroughly, leaving only a couple of quests which I'm a little under-levelled for.
    Yes, it's very easy to return to Norway.

undefined

• anteronoid
    28 posts

I did all mysteries, wealth and the third stuff on the meter of the map before sailing home to complete the story quest before leaving to England. I just arrived and cant wait to get home from work and continue there.

• anteronoid
    28 posts

@sofajockey
    Oh, you can do it, that fight is hard but just evade and stun him then bash him, also there's a cheese spot he cant reach you at if all else fails. i really enjoyed the reward after beating him, but yes i did cheese it the last 25% of the fight. 😀

Suggested Topics