Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Moved Font size not universal, colour choice for markers, Odin's vision clues, snow, white map sections, map marker colour choice. Fishing Mash why

0 Likes/1 Replies/21 Views
    GuardianOZ
    Original poster 11 posts

Please developers, leave your PC, pull up a couch, and run this game in a home lounge room on a console. The options to change text size and stop the need for mash during quick time events is great.

BUT!
    Why use white glowing markers. For keys and locks. These are not visible on the sunny well lit sides of structures. Or when back lit by snow. I now make a habit of approaching structures from the shaded side. Contrast, and Brightness does not help with white on white.

Map. BAD > Font sizes, are too small at full zoom. Compare to the menu text size. It distracts from the stories if you can't find what they are talking or reading about. I pointed out to some one where town icons were on the map. Light grey on white. Poor Choice.
    Glowing treasure markers, on the white backgrounds of maps (snow) or unrevealed eagle view areas. White on the England maps is hard to see.
    Need an extra zoom level.
    Skill tree, the path between, unselected skill points is the same colour, as the pictures of the constellations I found this so frustrating. and unnecessary, Try and reach the edge of the constellation to unlock the hidden skills. The loop backs and obscured pathing is ridiculous and is the reason why have been angered to write in the forum. I have also made the problem worse As I have revelled the whole tree by re-spending my skill points Make the icons bigger or colour coded at least. How can I find all the health options accross the entire skill tree. I could but it going to take hours of unnecessary trial and error.

Last one. Fishing. Love the idea. Love how it works. HATE, hate hate the "Quick time mash" the setup options before you start the game allows you to change QuickTime events to "hold" for doors, crypts, ect. But NOT fishing. You still have to mash. And on a controller. Xbox "A" is your thumb. My poor controller and Thumb.

Summary -> Please allow a high contrast colour and font scheme, White text on a white screen (snow, map, star field) is hard to read. Yellow on white, is crappy, light grey on white is crappy, light blue on white is crappy, white indicators in well lit out doors is crappy. You also allow the easer settings for adventures, to "show" icons over larger distance, why then do you remove the tag lines, for objects when you approach? Think busy town. Tag every thing, you walk past something on the edge of view POOF no maker when you turn around. If you are very close it won't mark, you the 500m away stuff, not the 10m stuff
    Love the game. But please fix the stuff we need when exploring Maps, icons, indicators. Which is what you want us to do.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics