Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• THEGUY361
    Original poster 1 posts

I want to play orlog but I don't get any interaction option for them. Have interaction for other events but it won't show up for that. They start the engaging talk, but nothing happens and can't interact any helpful options?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 127 posts

Can you share video footage of this with us THEGUY361?

Official Response
  • itsAldri
    1 posts

Happened to me as well in Stavanger

• BarrelEagle1107
    1 posts

I have no interact option for any more orlog players. Probably beat about half a dozen. I can't get the next clue for the Lathe

• Jennie_Munchkin
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue with the player in Fearnhamme. No prompt to interact (PS4)

• Koldfrost000
    1 posts

Hello everyone, wanted to let you guys know that I had the same issue but if you exit out the game completely and try it but if that doesn't work restart the console. I was able to continue after I exited the game out completely.

• zela555
    2 posts

I'm having this issue, months after these initial reports. This is occurring in Folcanstan, Cent. I had issues before with starting a Cairn mystery like this. I noticed then and the same now, I cannot meditate. Everytime my meditate is unavailable I notice a lot of interaction bugs. If AC doesn't start going back to a stealth game and remains a buggy rpg, I cannot see me continuing with this series for much longer

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics