Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sydneyblue
    Original poster 15 posts

Is anyone experiencing this on PC ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

Happening to me on Ps4 pro. Dialogue scenes are jittery. Character stop mid sentence, and then talk over the top of other character after a few seconds

• sydneyblue
    Original poster 15 posts

@kizza0721 The game it self seems to be very buggy. Are we getting any kind of patch ? Was the last game like this ?

• kizza0721
    63 posts

Seems to be Ubisoft's style the last few years. Release the game unpolished, unfinished and buggy. Maybe fix a few bugs with a few updates. Make some new bugs with the patches for the other bugs, rinse, repeat. If Far Cry 6 isn't completely amazing i won't be buying any more Ubisoft games until a few years after release.

• TORFINR
    351 posts

@sydneyblue Odyssey was roughly the same at release, but I suspect Valhalla to be worse in term of bugs and "unpolishness"

Yesterday evening I launched Origins just for comparing. Damn it's beautiful, the immersion is there, you can feel the weather, the heat of the sun, the sand storms, the cities are alive. Valhalla looks like an empty shell compared to it. A pity. So much potential in Valhalla. I really hope they will bring it to life, it has all for becoming THE AC the game, but we're far from it as we speak...

• quinch1199
    45 posts

Yes, for me mostly seems to happen when I come out of a menu and back into the open world...all the environmental audio and even music are muted for at least another 2mins or so. Seem to kick back in eventually...maybe software & hardware "catching up" or some form of wierd server side lag perhaps?

• sydneyblue
    Original poster 15 posts

@torfinr you may find this odd but Valhalla for me is very immersive. I love Vikings maybe thats why leading a ship for a raid using a horn for a war cry it speaks to me xD

• sydneyblue
    Original poster 15 posts

I notice transitioning from Controller to mouse cuts the sound out for a second or 2 did you guys notice that ?

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@sydneyblue Footsteps. footsteps are always popping out for me which isn't such a bad thing when there is snow around. Gawd! footsteps in the snow drive me mad after a bit, so loud.

• TORFINR
    351 posts

@sydneyblue Yeah, dont understand me wrong, I love vikings too.
    I was just hoping to see as much immersion in Valhalla than in Origins. But Valhalla has so much things right already, we're only talking about "polish", I'm optimistic for the future 😉

• Netspook
    261 posts

The only issue I have noticed, is that if I start running immediately after closing the map or inventory, all sounds disappears. Not a huge issue, since stopping a brief momemt before continuing fixes that.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics