Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.2.0 with your experiences and feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the speed doesn't seem to be completely fixed for you all, and apologise for any disappointment caused. I've passed on the reports you have made to the development team so they can take another look at this.

@Roskmeg - Thank you for sharing that comparison video. I can see that the speed has definitely increased from pre 1.2.0, but it's still not the same as the normal walking speed. I've forwarded this to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RevenantSP1
    33 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BojanZdjelar
    15 posts

@roskmeg that's not fixed. It is juts adjusted a bit. Still not the same speed as walking without the hood

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

Good thing i switched back to odyssey, its absurd how they take 4 MONTHS and couldnt even implement two different walking speed sliders and an hold to sprint button its just funny at this point

I cant even catch up a walking guard while cloaked, whats the point then?

• Yell0cake
    37 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd just like to reach out to you all with an update. I've passed on the reports you all have made following TU 1.2.0, and that disguised Eivor is still walking slower regardless of the walk input settings. The development team have reopened the investigation, and they are currently taking another look at this issue. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following the update.

Once we have any new information to share with you all from the development team, we will let you know as soon as we are able to. Additionally, if we require any additional information as part of the investigation, we will reach out within this thread.

Thank you πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • Yell0cake
    37 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you very much, its good to see that at least some progress is being made. Its frustrating that such a major and simple issue is taking so long but we are nevertheless glad that you guys are taking the extra time to investigate it for the PC users.
    It would be awesome if we get the updated fix for this next update

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello @yell0cake,

Thank you for the update and your patience.

I just checked this issue and I can see that the development team is still investigating it. Once we have more details, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes and this thread as well.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • RevenantSP1
    33 posts

@ubi-mark I have a question. So, is there any update on this or should we all just give up now and just wait for the next AC? Which I would ask you, do you think I should even buy the next AC game or the DLC for Valhalla for that matter? Do you as a fellow human being think I should spend any further money on this product? Because I mean, 6 months and it still is [censored]. But no no, let's fix Redda the moment something isn't right with him.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RevenantSP1!

We don't yet have any new information to share from the development regarding the reopened investigation. I've reached out to them to see if we can get any more updates to share with you all. As soon as we have any more information to share with you all regarding Eivor's slow walking speed, rest assured that we will notify players as soon as we are able to within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RevenantSP1
    33 posts

So, did today's patch fix it yet? I'm going to guess that it hasn't.

• paviu7
    16 posts

@revenantsp1 The speed is fine. I don't see much difference between walking fast without hood and with hood. To be blunt... since November I thought I had to press walk button not to get spotted easily and only today after reading this thread I realized the mistake. Back in the day detection while being hooded was broken and instantaneous without pressing walk so I rarely walked faster ^_^''

• RevenantSP1
    33 posts
    @revenantsp1 The speed is fine. I don't see much difference between walking fast without hood and with hood. To be blunt... since November I thought I had to press walk button not to get spotted easily and only today after reading this thread I realized the mistake. Back in the day detection while being hooded was broken and instantaneous without pressing walk so I rarely walked faster ^_^''

Anyone else that can confirm that it has been fixed? Not that I don't believe paviu7 it's just "speed is fine" and "don't see much difference" is very subjective. Because the last patch that attempted to fix it made it better, but you had to have the fastest walkspeed for unhooded, just to have a bareable speed when hooded. In other words "Not fixed".

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

@RevenantSP1 - The issue remains under investigation by the development team, and is listed as such in the Known Issues List. I sincerely apologise that the investigation is taking time, and that you are unable to play the game as stealthily as you would like in the meantime. I've requested an update from the developers, and will hopefully have some news to share soon here in the thread. Thank you for your understanding in the meantime.

@paviu7 - I am glad to hear that the current walk speed works fine for what you want to achieve! The developers are still committed to looking into this issue, however, so hopefully any further fixes will improve your experience even more. πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • RevenantSP1
    33 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you, I appreciate the update on the issue πŸ‘

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @RevenantSP1. Thank you for your understanding. Once we receive any new updates to share with you all from the development team, these will be shared in this thread as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to the player support team if you have any further questions or concerns, or if you would like to share additional reports. We are happy to pass these on to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thank you πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • RevenantSP1
    33 posts

So with the launch of Wrath of the Druids, is it fixed?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RevenantSP1,

The release of "Wrath of the Druids" did not include a Title Update. This issue is still under investigation by the development team. We have requested an update from the developers, though we don't yet have any more information to share. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.

Once we have any updates from the development team, these will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you πŸ™‚

Official Response
  • SpearDusk
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Yep, still not fixed

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics