Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iLuvThighHighs
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

• Using WASD
    • Walk key/button is ALT
    • Any key I've changed it to has made no difference and has been an issue since it was default set to ctrl before I changed it for convenience sake
    • Using Razer Huntsman (Standard with tenkey)
    • Tried it with my old Razer Blackwidow and a mechanical compact keyboard called E-YOOSO Z-88, none work.
    • You can notice if you have the walk speed set to high, 7 for example, there's half a second where Eivor walks at the speed you set before they move the cloak around their arms and are stuck at 1 movespeed.

Video example:

Side note: I have no idea why but Tove has been standing outside of her tattoo hut since the Yuletide event ended but has no special quest going on when I talk to her so I don't know why?

• coiine
    3 posts

I'm also encountering this problem: When hooded, walking speed is unplayably slow. It breaks the game. I'm playing with Mouse + Keyboard, all Default key settings.

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

well applause now there are more shop items than in game , and no one tries to solve the problem! [censored] applause you donkeys

• coiine
    3 posts

@yell0cake Yes, I find this to be false advertising: they say they support PC Mouse and Keyboard. They do not.

• coiine
    3 posts

@the_marussian I stopped playing at the first mission which involved stealth, realizing something was broken. I contacted support immediately. I requested a refund, since the game doesn't work properly. It has been a runaround since then. They keep saying the dev team is "investigating" but this thread is 3 months old and there was a patch earlier this month that didn't fix it... it seems like they expect us to be satisfied with a broken game.

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

@coiine im not feeling supported aswell on this issues! mostly ripoffed (sry not an native english speaker, idk if its how you write it)

• Bogoethe
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FrigidlyCold
    1 posts

Bug exists and persists for all keyboard/mice players. The fact that this got past testing and that it still hasn't been formally acknowledged in the "Known Issues" thread is ridiculous for a company of this stature.

• Kobba42
    3 posts

still not fixed? thats ridiculous! its ruin a complete game mechanic for keyboard only players and its so easy to fix with cheatengine. it cant be that difficult if you have the sourcecode. jesus.

i believe they dont take this thread serious.

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

@frigidlycold Strange, support have stated in posts that console controllers aren't supported on PC, yet they release articles about all these accessibility options for Valhalla. Is it supposed to be played with telepathy?

• RevenantSP1
    38 posts

Here you go everyone - Sign the petition if you feel passionate about this issue being resolved.

https://community.sumofus.org/petition/a393d975-a586-4268-8e7f-38424c381fee/?source=copy

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

@kobba42 you can fix it with cheatengine? how? would like to know so i can play this game again like a a guy that wasnt F**ked by ubisoft

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

@kobba42 do you mean the same fix that could be made to horses in towns in Odyssey?

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

(offtopic) Its not enought that they dont support kbm properly but now as you may know many ppl catched up with the helix items vs ingame items debacle. I wont buy the season pass anymore period and will advise anyone i know that plays this game to not do this aswell.
    Ubisoft is greedy and plain stupid to do such a greedy practice in the worst year we all had, when many people(me included) lost their jobs!
    Ubisoft you guys are just a dumpsterfire

• Bogoethe
    6 posts

This is really ridiculous! One simple problem has not been solved for several months. It feels like you like to mock your own community.

• TaliesinWard
    14 posts

Okay you guys must be taking the [censored] what's the holdup?

• TaliesinWard
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Yell0cake
    37 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • BojanZdjelar
    15 posts

Title update 1.1.2. deploying tomorrow, Feb 16
    The issue is not on the list. !

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/3abYpgXMu1DKI3gc0MvJTK/assassins-creed-valhalla-title-update112

I am very disappointed.

• TaliesinWard
    14 posts

@bojanzdjelar [censored] it, uninstalling - games just taking up space at this point anyway. Jesus. simple issue, ubi have made it pretty clear they don't give a [censored] about pc players, but i guess the joke's on me since they already got my money. This is the last time though.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics