Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SOLVED [RESOLVED] [PC] Disguised Eivor moves at the slowest speed regardless of settings when using the "walk" input | POST HERE

10 Likes/191 Replies/7408 Views
    larrykop1967
    66 posts

Yeah, the cloak has never worked for me at normal speed, i get spotted every single time, on horseback too, but i can't play at the stealth walking speed, it is too slow, hopefully a future patch will change it, i'm 99 percent finished in the game and hardly used stealth at all due to this issue.

• RoachSandeson
    5 posts

@larrykop1967 That sucks that you completed an Assassin's Creed game without being an Assassin. I commend you and at the same time feel sad that this wasn't an immediate fix as soon as the game was released. I hope that once they do fix it I'll be able to enjoy the last third of the game as it was intended to be played LOL

• larrykop1967
    66 posts

@roachsandeson

That's a very good point lol, i found stealth almost useless in the game, i got spotted through a whole building at one point and an army of teleporting guards showed up lol, hopefully the slow speed will be fixed for stealth players at some point.

• Slimgrin
    20 posts

Is Ubisoft even aware of this issue? Eivor walks so slow that it makes social stealth impossible. Doesn't matter what you set the walking speed at. Has anyone found a work around for this? It sucks because there's lot's of opportunities to use social stealth but with mouse and keyboard you just can't.

• RevenantSP1
    38 posts

@revenantsp1 Yay. 20 days later and still not fixed. I guess my 15 days was a conservative number. Likely to going to take another week or two, if it even gets fixed in the next patch.

• TaliesinWard
    15 posts

Wow this still hasn't been fixed. Guess I'll go play some more Unity.

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

I hoped that this tuesday there would be an update finally, but there was none obviosly.
    So I now completely switched to cyberpunk don't even bother to do reda quests anymore because the game is working like [censored] and all they think about is putting out a [censored] sauron set!

• KaneBalasco
    3 posts

This is no small bug Ubi, this is a whole game mechanic broken right here!

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

Exactly, its almost 25% of the gameplay thats unusable!
    Its like if the bow gameplay was somehow compromised by shortage of ammo, oh wait. *Facepalm*

• Kobba42
    3 posts

@javier_pazdan
    @RevenantSP1

thx for your workaround javier.
    for those who have no controller like me, x360ce and rewasd do the trick.

but the better question is, why it isnt fixed yet? there is a walkspeed setting in the options, the only problem is, the setting dont apply to walking in disguise. it cant be difficult to fix god damn it.
    the problem is there since release but ubi seems to be like, "nah its not a problem its a feature for keyboard user only, they dont want to play an assassin in assasins creed, they are using keyboards."

please, fix it.

• Kobba42
    3 posts

@kobba42

you also can use djlastnight/KeyboardSplitterXbox from github. with this you dont need xbox360ce or rewasd.
    set the keys for Axis Y in KeyboardSplitters, export your preset then open it with a texteditor, change value to 29000/-29000 an then reimport it to KeyboardSplitters.
    Example:

<axis id="2" value="-29000">Numpad5</axis>
        <axis id="2" value="29000">Numpad8</axis>

the rewasd method is much easier but KeyboardSplitters is for free. And KeyboardSplitters comes with its own VirtualXboxController, so there is no need for xbox360ce.

Its a shame we have to use stuff like this.

please, fix it.

• RevenantSP1
    38 posts

Can we get confirmation this issue is fixed in 1.1.1 before I bother to reinstall the game? The patch notes say [censored]-all about it being fixed so atm I'm guessing it's not fixed, yet again.

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

@revenantsp1 nah dont bother, tried it out now, nothing has changed, gotta wait for another month at least until those [censored] realize that their game istn worth the 60 euros in that state

last time i buy an ubisoft game at launch, at least i didnt pay full price

• RevenantSP1
    38 posts

@yell0cake Thanks for the head's up. The sheer idiocy of this still being an issue just astonishes me. I'm usually not one to whine on about an issue that effects me, but 2 months for a simple issue that is to me as game-breaking as quests not working or as mentioned, arrows-amount not matching the quiver upgrade level. Yeah, right honestly doubt I'll even bother with any DLC for this game at this pount. If it takes 2 months to fix this issue, there's no way the audio issues are getting sorted.

• coolhawk2010
    3 posts

Ubisoft serious? This error had to be corrected in the first week, and those who tested the keyboard and mouse should be punished! What is the attitude towards people on the PC? It's not funny anymore.

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

@ubi-borealis @Ubi-Ginge @Ubi-Woofer First i want to say that i love this game and thats why I (and probably most of the people in this thread) am so passionate about this topic and WHY ISNT THIS FIXED YET? why is no one answerin to this thread anymore? I know that it isnt community managers job to fix this but its damn well your job to report this serious issues to the tech team and not deflecting it by just writing that its being investigated.
    Gotta investigate harder guys, because anyone would notice that problem as soon as you are playing the sneaky part in hordafylke with basim!
    As an computer science student i know that it wouldnt be that difficult to fix this, because it was easy to fix the "horse slowing down in cities" problem in odyssey.(that is also annoying the [censored] out of me in Valhalla, but we cant expect ubisoft to fix the whole game, can we?)
    This [censored] haunts the game for 2 months now and after a month I had enought of this. Aint giving ubisoft money for the season pass either until its down to maximum 15 euros because then the content will finally playable like with the main game apparently!

• Yell0cake
    37 posts

@yell0cake gonna play genshin impact for the next months until its fixed, this game has at least working features and its for free ffs

• KaneBalasco
    3 posts

It's ok Ubi, take your time, this only affects EVERYONE USING A KEYBOARD!

• Azsharrii
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Azsharrii
    2 posts

this is a joke right? how is it possible that this [censored] bug is still not fixed? very dissapointing... and even more embarrassing for you ubi

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics