Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 613 posts
    Hey everybody! I've heard back from the Game team and they were able to reproduce this issue with options: Partial, Light, and Off. So please know that this is under investigation. 🙂 However, the Full Aim option worked normally. If any of you are experiencing issues with the Full Aim Assist, please provide a video from your gameplay that shows your Aim Assist settings and any difficulties you experience with Full Aim Assist activated. For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then post the link here.

Also, thank you mpmblackmail for confirming this is continuing to occur on 1.2.1!

I warned you about this problem the day after the game launched and it took until now to finally get around to verifying the problem? Sorry but I removed this game from my drive months ago and it's not going to be installed until you get this problem, the crash and low FPS problems and the getting stuck in quest problems none of which are even remotely close to being resolved

Besides I'm booked solid for the next couple of months playing a highly modded version The Witcher 3 which hasn't crashed even once on me so far nor have I seen any other bugs

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@ubikobold
    I had this issue with Patch 1.2.1
    Platform : PS4 pro (AC Valhalla on internal SSD)
    Settings :
    undefinedundefined
    undefined

Aim assist = Full auto
    undefined

here is the video : Problem at the beginning and just before the end ...

• azullFR
    1040 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    1040 posts

@ubikobold
    New video link ...

• 1rst Bug at 0.08 = after shooting 1rst snake (Aim-assist didn't work) > shooted the 2nd snake (Aim-assist did work) > then pressed L2 to aim the 3rd snake > > auto-locked on the previous dead snake.......
    • 2nd Bug at 0.49 = after shooting 1rst wild boar (Aim-assist = OK) > then killed 2nd wilg boar (Aim-assist = nothing..) > then pressed L2 while aiming at 3rd wild boar = Auto-locked on the ground 80° counter clockwise ......

https://sendvid.com/ycu4820s

• longjohn119
    Original poster 613 posts

@azullfr Just for comparison here is some hunting on horseback in Odyssey and Origins ... This is how it SHOULD work in Valhalla and the difference is like night and day so I can't see how it was ever overlooked much less still overlooked 8 1/2 months after release

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@longjohn119
    100% agree 👍

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr thank you very very much!! I am.a bit sick, yesterday too,so I didn't reply earlier sorry. Will try this when I feel better.
    Anyway yesterday I got angry with the 1st bow challenge, I killed all the guards, most of them by indirect casualty and the counter kept reseting to O if I killed one by normal means ....so I had no medal at all. Is a bug ?
    I just got angry and went to bed at 5 pm lol.wasnt feeling great anyway.
    Thanks fir tips will try maybe tomorrow. 😀

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@garbo3

• The X & Y sensivity setting at Max are good for me, but you will have to test the best settings for you,
    • No controller shake (I don't know the exact name) set to "None" is a setting that I started using in COD Modern Warfare and I like it when aiming is crucial (COD) or problematic (Valhalla)

Good tests to you
    (I'm gonna do some test in Bow challenge and tell you later)

Nice day to you 🙂

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr Thank you again!! 😊 have a lovely evening 😊

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hello again, and thank you all for your continued updates and patience. I greatly appreciate the images and videos provided and have forwarded these up to the Game team as they continue investigating.

Just to make sure, when you try adjusting the X and Y sensitivity settings does that cause any changes to the aim assist?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics