Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Faystos
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi Ubisoft team,

I could not send you an email in your support section so I decided to create a post here. I purchased ACV on Uplay and played it since launch on PC. After 13 hours into the game, I came across some issues and bugs that - I have to admit unfortunately - should not be here. Many glitches are present in the game that I am pretty sure you are aware of. The most annoying I encountered are the following ones: game physics with corpses - especially when the player shoot birds, corpses take some time to fall properly, sometimes bouncing on the water - during a raid sometimes the impossibility to collect raw materials - the animation does not end - Eivor get stucked during some parkour actions - the only way to get out of this bug is to aim with the bow. Also, my game crashed a few times without any message or warning. However, the most annoying one I encountered is at the end of this message, with other bugs/glitches (google drive link). The camera during the conversation is looking at the ground.
    I still think that the game is a good upgrade from the two previous AC (this time less weapons and armors, good utilization of the "eagle vision" instead of using the eagle as a drone to mark enemies, good options with the pathfinder mode for more immersion, etc.), the graphics are good but too demanding for the visuals in my opinion (not a great difference from odyssey but I lost 20fps in average). My intent is not to bash your team but to help you with resolving the issues of the game. It would benefit everyone and the players could enjoy much more ACV.

link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a9dUl4J9dD9VAZjXznH93PAMmcCCHMpT?usp=sharing

Take care.

My specs:

i5 9600k 4,6GHZ
    GTX 1070ti EVGA
    16go RAM DDR4 3600mhz
    SSD Samsung 970 evo plus

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics