Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WilliamMcL7
    Original poster 6 posts

Game does not let me open the World Map Menus or call for my mount
    QUEST- The Seas Of Fate let’s me get into Sigurds longship but gets stuck at sea halfway through the cinematic as it travels to England
    Mystery- After defeating Erik Loyalskull it does not let me complete the mission
    Mystery- After speaking to Rolf the Raider, once following him to the docks it does not let me proceed in any way

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@WilliamMcL7 Thank you for the report.

Just to confirm, what kind of controller are you using? Is it a standard Xbox One controller? Are you able to open the map through the Menu, it's just the shortcut button that doesn't work?

For The Seas of Fate issue, did it progress to England or are you unable to complete this due to the issue?

Official Response
  • WilliamMcL7
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-baron i’ve reloaded an old save I had , the map is working now , as for the The Fates Of The Sea it lets me get in the boat and as it sails out of the mountains into the sea it just stops sailing and stops everything where I cannot move anywhere or open anything other than the pause menu where I can either access the Option Menu or quit to title screen. Other mysteries aren’t working either

• WilliamMcL7
    Original poster 6 posts

@williammcl7 it won’t let me travel to England at all*

• MrBlazinghurbzz
    2 posts

hi ubisoft, I cant proceed in the mission : Reach buckingham longhouse, killed Every soldier in the erea but the 2 assasins dont follow me, I cant call a raid and I Need someone to help me open the door. If I try to start an older save it delelte itself? And now i have 5 save games with the “glitch” and nothing else..

did yesterday 3 hours gameplay over and it start to Annoy me this game, paid €128 euro in the Xbox store and it doesn’t even work..

• PChanPower
    4 posts

@ubi-baron Hi, do you know something regarding xbox achievements? why dont pop up?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics