ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sofia.mood
    Original poster 7 posts

YOU SEND ME A MAIL WITH LINK FOR PRE-ORDERED A GAME ASSASINS CREED VALHALLA FOR PS4 I BUY IT AND WHAT NOW? GAME DOES NOT HAVE CZECH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOUR ANOTHER GAME HAS IT. HOW I SHOULD PLAY GAME IF I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHINHG? YOU ARE DECEIVERS!

I NEED A NORMAL LANGUAGE FOR PLAY! I HOPE YOU UNDESTAND IT! RUSSIAN OR CZECH NOW!

YOUR "SUPPORT" DONT ANSWER!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey sofia-mood, you have posted in the General Discussions area of the forums, not the Player Support section. I'll be moving this thread to the correct section for you in just a few moments. I have also removed all of the excessive punctuation from your initial post, as it was difficult to read, especially with caps lock used throughout. Please refrain from writing a post in all-caps in the future.

Regarding the languages available to you in-game, there are different regional editions of the game on PS4, and it sounds as if you may have purchased a version that does not contain the languages you want. The available languages in the version you are buying are displayed on the store page while browsing, so it is good to check these to make sure that your desired language is listed before going ahead with your purchase.

If your purchase was made through the Ubisoft Store, please contact us privately in a support case: (https://support.ubisoft.com/Cases/New), Live Chat: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Faqs/000025094/) or social media message (Facebook / Twitter: (https://www.twitter.com/UbisoftSupport)) for us to look into whether there's anything further we can do for you. We can't provide a language pack or similar, just to be clear.

Official Response
  • sofia.mood
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-woofer I contact you in all social media, suppotr, and you dont answer! Return my money! I bye game by the link what you send me on my mail! in this mail was nothing about languege!

• sofia.mood
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-woofer Give me a contact of your manager whis who i can speak about it! I bye game in ubisoft store and want my money back! you are deceivers and sold me a bad game! You send a link in czech mail and send game in czech country without czech language!!!!

Suggested Topics