Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• refje
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello

I bought the new assassins creed valhalla game, but I don't know how to get the Bayek Legacy outfit reward? It says on the side watch the Assassins Creed Valhalla Twitch reveal so where can I find it?
    Can smeone help me further please.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 149 posts

@refje
    This reward was given to players who watched the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Reveal as it happened live.

Official Response
  • Delta.Fixer
    1 posts

@ubi-ginge Hello, what about people who tried to watch it but could not link their account because Ubi servers were down the entire reveal event? Not to mention the Bayek event was not known to majority of players who rather chose to watch the reveal on YouTube. Are there any plans to make it available/purchasable in the future?

• Sciss0rman
    46 posts

My Twitch account is still linked to Ubisoft, but I didn't get it either.
    Guess there was just too many people and some got lost in the server labyrinth.

• WilderDK
    14 posts

@ubi-ginge I relly dont like that.......what amount of people did see that?? it is so nice that set, and now we are allot there never can get it......its priceless and stupid

• Geizt
    4 posts

@ubi-ginge Any update on people who were not able to connect due to the server being down. Bad form not being able to get the item due to circumstances outside of peoples control. I watched, but would like to receive the item as well.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics