ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lalli85
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello.
    I tried to use DS4Windows to emulate the PS4 Buttons via bluetooth for Assasins Creed Valhalla
    like im doing it since many years for all my games.

But inGame i still see the XBox buttons.
    I have to wire my PS4 controller so that Ubisoft Connect is able to identify it as a PS4 controller otherwise
    it gets connected as a XBox Controller.

I want to use my PS4 Controller via Bluetooth and have PS InGame symbols too.

Does Ubisoft Connect platform not support that?

I hope this is just a bug and will be fixed soon, otherwise
    Ubisoft Connect seems to be far behind the current state of the time.

I would be very happy to hear from you soon

Greetz

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there! There are some known issues with using PS4/Xbox controller via Bluetooth so this may be related. Playing wired is the workaround at the moment, but any updates will be posted in this forum. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • Lalli85
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-spud
    Hello again.
    I was asking for supporting PS4 Controllers so i can see In-Game butttons almost a month ago.
    U answered it is a known issue.

Now we are at patch 1.0.4 and we still dont have any support for bluetooth PS4 Controllers.
    It was a big disappoinment for me that u don´t implement that from the beginning.

So why is there still no support for that with the new patch?
    Whats the reason for not doing that?

There was a support for AC Odyssey.

I would be very happy to hear from you

Greetz

• Hexxin5
    1 posts

@ubi-spud hello it's almost February and unless I plug my controller in it doesn't even get picked up it says it's disconnected fix this

• Khlein
    1 posts

It's nearly March and still doesn't work. Please see us Ubisoft.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello everyone, and apologies for not responding to this thread sooner. The list of supported peripherals for Assassin's Creed Valhalla can be seen here: (https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000080338/Supported-peripherals-for-Assassins-Creed-Valhalla). To reiterate what my colleague Ubi-Spud posted above, wired controllers (Xbox One Controller and Dualshock 4 Controller) are currently the only supported peripherals for the PC, outside of using a mouse and keyboard. I cannot speculate as to why Bluetooth support isn't available for Valhalla, or if this will be added in the future. My apologies!

Official Response
  • mmmadam1madammm
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Currently November 26 and still nothing. 😠

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello @mmmadam1madammm and welcome to Discussions!

As was previously mentioned by one of my colleagues, wireless controllers may work, however they are not officially supported and may require third party software to work. Please contact the controller manufacturer for assistance.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any additional questions.

Official Response
  • casuallyfilthy
    1 posts

@lalli85 I've recently purchased AC3:Remastered and I have noticed an annoying trend.

My PS4 controller only works the first time, each time I reset my computer. I can't find why. But I don't play it through steam, I don't use DS4app it is just native compatability.

TLDR: Trying resetting your computer, then connecting your controller before starting Uplay etc

• longjohn119
    1031 posts

@ubi-oxavo Actually it's only Bluetooth that doesn't work .... Xbox controllers and other controllers that use a dedicated wireless dongle work just fine. Even this cheap $40 wireless controller I have as a backup works fine
    https://www.amazon.com/Forty4-Wireless-Controller-Dual-Vibration-Joystick/dp/B0894RCSV4

• kmiecin13
    1 posts

@lalli85 Hi, where can I find this bluetooth support for ACO?

• MedusaRose
    1 posts

@ubi-spud...a year of patience and still no fix. C'mon man!

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey guys!

@casuallyfilthy - Thanks for getting through to us and welcome to forums! This is a dedicated sub-forum for any queries regarding Assassin's Creed Valhalla, so for any of our legacy titles, it will be best if you create thread in the dedicated sub-forum accordingly, and one of our team representatives will get back to you as soon as possible!

@kmiecin13 - Hi there and welcome to forums! 🙂

To find more information about supported peripherals for Assassin's Creed Origins, click here. Should you experience any issue with either of the ones that are mentioned, you can get through to us by creating a thread in Assassin's Creed Origins sub-forum and we will then take it from there.

@MedusaRose - hey there, thanks for reaching out! I've had a closer look at the issue however we do not have any updates just yet, I'm afraid. As soon as we do however, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye and apologies about any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Reardonator_42
    1 posts

@medusarose I found a work around. Add Ubisoft Connect to your Steam Library (The plus icon in the bottom left of your library page, add non-steam game) and run Ubisoft Connect through Steam. Then run whatever game you like in UC ([censored] Creed in my case).

Steam supports Bluetooth PS4 controllers so just forces it through to Ubi Connect. Just make sure you're PS4 controller is paired with Steam

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2118 posts

Hey there @reardonator_42, thank you for taking the time to share this potential workaround, I appreciate it! Should anyone have further questions regarding this topic or anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • alexvazquezgtz
    1 posts

@reardonator_42 Thanks, this is the best workaround so far !

• Maxxyshy
    1 posts

@reardonator_42 This isn't working for me. Connected Ubi Connect via Steam, made sure controller is paired. Still nothing. My controller cable keeps disconnecting so this is making things really hard for me

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello @Maxxyshy ,First of all I am really sorry to hear that the workaround did not work for you. Did you check with your manufacturer what may cause the issue?

Feel free to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics