Few issues0 Likes/3 Replies/45 ViewsOriginal poster Harrmanz 2 posts
I play on PC
- I can see hero's hair through helmet in game. It "items" screen it looks correct
- Game freezes for eternity during Meldeburn monastery raid. One time i got this freeze while fighting, second time while making leap of faith
- In game beginning, when i got first shield and item equip tutorial, i was unable to equip it. I mean, i click left hand cell, click shield icon, and nothing happens. I managed to equip it only during first boss fight.
Also little feedback:
Playing on high difficulty is SO boring. Enemies very fat, their damage very huge, but they act very passive, attack rarely, it takes too much time to kill each of them. I would like to see hardcore mode similar to Ghost Of Tsushima: everyone's damage , both player and enemies , is very big, and enemies behave very active, attack together etc.
Community Manager Ubi-Swaggins 433 posts
@harrmanz Thanks for raising these to us!
Can you provide any screenshots of the helmet issue? Also the Meldeburn Monastery raid, did you manage to get it working or have you left it for now?
Regarding the weapons equip issues, has this happened since?
I've passed your feedback onto the team regarding difficulty.
Original poster Harrmanz 2 posts
- Here is hair glitch screenshot. I used photomode to screen this, and noticed that glitch disappears if i move camera closer
2.I succesfully raided Meldeburn, but i did it as fast as i could, because i had impression that game freezes when raid longs enough time
3. I had no more equipment issues except first shield equip that i mentioned
Thank you for fast reply!