Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Harrmanz
    Original poster 2 posts

I play on PC

1. I can see hero's hair through helmet in game. It "items" screen it looks correct
    2. Game freezes for eternity during Meldeburn monastery raid. One time i got this freeze while fighting, second time while making leap of faith
    3. In game beginning, when i got first shield and item equip tutorial, i was unable to equip it. I mean, i click left hand cell, click shield icon, and nothing happens. I managed to equip it only during first boss fight.

Also little feedback:
    Playing on high difficulty is SO boring. Enemies very fat, their damage very huge, but they act very passive, attack rarely, it takes too much time to kill each of them. I would like to see hardcore mode similar to Ghost Of Tsushima: everyone's damage , both player and enemies , is very big, and enemies behave very active, attack together etc.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 359 posts

@harrmanz Thanks for raising these to us!

Can you provide any screenshots of the helmet issue? Also the Meldeburn Monastery raid, did you manage to get it working or have you left it for now?

Regarding the weapons equip issues, has this happened since?

I've passed your feedback onto the team regarding difficulty.

Official Response
  • Harrmanz
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-swaggins

1. Here is hair glitch screenshot. I used photomode to screen this, and noticed that glitch disappears if i move camera closer

undefined

2.I succesfully raided Meldeburn, but i did it as fast as i could, because i had impression that game freezes when raid longs enough time
    3. I had no more equipment issues except first shield equip that i mentioned
    Thank you for fast reply!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics