Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gravelmead
    Original poster 62 posts

Don't think much of the mini games. The dice one is a bit naff, the drinking one is awful, the flighting one is okay but not very interesting. I hope you don't need to participate in any of these to complete the game.
    Also some of the mini quests are a bit purvey aren't they?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    307 posts

@gravelmead
    The drinking one is just a quicktime event, nothing more. Very boring, I've never been a fan of such and never will be.
    The dice game takes too long, which is my main reason to not liking it.

I doubt you have to do these to complete the game, though. Can't remember that such was a requirement in previous AC games. However, if you wanna complete all challenges (at least on PC), you must win these minigames 5 times each.

"Purvey"? Never heard that word before, so I google'd it to understand what you mean: "provide or supply (food, drink or other goods) as one's business".
    Still just as confused 🙂

• Gravelmead
    Original poster 62 posts

@netspook Perverse One mini quest I just had were I had to get the wife's water flowing. I will leave you to your imagination on that one.
    One you-tuber did say that you have to do the flighting mini games to gain  charisma for later  charisma checks.

• Netspook
    307 posts

@gravelmead
    Yes, flighting increases charisma which adds some dialogue options here and there. Saw a video where that can cut a price of something in half. Else, can't comment on this minigame, since I've only done the intro to it in Norway.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics