Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

Someone please explain how the hell does that thing work.

First, they tell you to smash spacebar while controlling with WASD. So I imagine that you pull the fish to you by spamming S + spacebar, yeah well the fish doesn't care one bit.

Eventually the line breaks, how do you even tell that your line is going to break? It looked like it was turning red but I can't really tell as I was fishing at sunset.

Worst fishing gameplay ever.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dlmthree
    Original poster 77 posts

The first seconds: Why the red circles at the beginning? Apparently you can't cast your lines wherever you want, why? It was a bit further from the coast with no obstacle, so what do these red circles mean?

0:35 The fish is clearly right next to the boat since it is going right under me (or is it over, it's hard to tell since apparently that kind of thing can get past QA), so HOW AM I NOT CATCHING IT?

And that was spamming spacebar like a maniac for almost the whole time.

• megsays2
    6 posts

@dlmthree This is how I always feel fishing. So, are you supposed to pull the line in the direction the fish is facing, or the direction opposite the way the fish is facing? I have seen videos that say both things, so I have no idea which it's supposed to be....and trying both, neither one seems to make much difference. I'd love to have some clarification on this.

• WhskyDltaFoxtrt
    7 posts

@dlmthree any answers to this yet? im ocean fishing and I cant get the damn fish into the boat, its going right next to me, under me all over but wont land.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dlmthree

i already made a big topic about the annoyance with fishing.

but on pc you 1st scan the area with V then cats a line, then smash space to hook the fish, then press S down and tab space about 100-200 times and then you catch the fish

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics