Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts

Hello all!

@FastSmitty - If you originally purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket and submit a refund request. I would recommend taking the time to read the digital and physical refund policies prior to doing so. Please note that if you do not meet the eligible criteria, we are unable to guarantee that your request will be granted. Requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis, and the store team will reach out as soon as they're able to. If you purchased the game from another retailer, you will need to contact them with any refund requests.

@bronx516 - The player support team regularly checks in with the development team, and we provide updates here within the forums whenever we've been provided with new information by the development team. I'm sorry that we do not have more information to share regarding the investigation. Once we have any new updates, they will be posted within this thread, so please keep an eye out.

@angle_intact86 - Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with the red door during "The Big Finish?" We can then pass this along for a closer look.

@wowo213 - Thanks for taking the time to send us a video. I'm sorry that this issue still persists for you following TU 1.1.2. I've passed your video along to the development team for a closer look. I've been able to find your support ticket as well, and I've added your saves and screenshot to the report.

@MadieTaylor32 - Thanks for taking the time to open a support ticket, and to share your experience with "The Big Finish" as well. This report has been passed along to the development team.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • FastSmitty
    27 posts

@ubi-borealis Look bro why dont you give us an actual update... Like sorry still no fix......? or are they even working on this issue? cause it seems like they arent....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

@FastSmitty - As mentioned in my previous post, the development team are still taking a closer look at "The Big Finish." Please be assured that they are investigating further, and once we have any new updates to share from the investigation, including an ETA for a fix, they will be posted within this thread.

@wowo213 - The development team have reached out to us and they would be interested in collecting a copy of your save file for further investigation. Could you please open a support ticket and submit a copy of your save for further investigation. Once you've done this, please can you share your ticket number in the thread so we can ensure your save is passed on to the team.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@ubi-borealis

You must understand the frustration on this forum. We have been experiencing game breaking issues from this game since November. Most of us have been stuck after defeating the builder with no way to continue playing the game since early December. We get absolutely nothing from Ubisoft developers or support. No feedback on progress. No ETA on when it will be fixed. No compensation for selling us a broken game!

• bronx516
    24 posts

@gr8ful_deed i agree i paid for that monthly ubisoft connect and played other games so there is no compensation for me cuz all they can say is well you are subscribed to our service play a different game in the meantime which i did but i canceled it until its fixed. Collecting 20+ peoples save files isn't going to fix the issue it helps to get a couple of files but any more than 3 or 4 is just waste of time. Telling us once they have an update it will be posted here isn't making it better either. im tempted to just youtube the game scenes to know the story and forget playing it completely and i want to enjoy the experience but ubisoft fails at providing that by releasing a broken game.

• Andrea-8533
    4 posts

For those of you who are tired of waiting for ubisoft to fix their game: just request a refund. I wrote stadia support explaining that the game was not playable (stuck oin asgard, waking up greyed out, no other missions to complete), and that I was entitled either to a fix or a refund. Got 100% of my money back. If enough gamers start acting, instead of just whining, I'm sure the quality of the games will improve.

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@andrea-8533

Good on ya. PSN does not give refunds for downloaded and played games, so waiting on Ubisoft is all most of us have. Trust me, if I could have gotten I refund I would have done so as soon as the game broke.

• FastSmitty
    27 posts

@andrea-8533 whats stadia??? what email did you send to?

• FastSmitty
    27 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FastSmitty
    27 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @Ubi-Woofer @ubi-Havoc I am going to start making arrangements for a class action lawsuit.

• bronx516
    24 posts

@fastsmitty let me know when you do i will be glad to be a person who supports it cuz it needs to happen

• bronx516
    24 posts

@andrea-8533 sadly i cant request a refund since i did mines through ubisofts connect service and since other games are playable in the subscription i did play other games so they will just say well you played other games that was used in the service 😑

• DEfJam321
    1 posts

Urggh is there any fix to this? - im trapped in the shield after defeating the builder - i can fast travel out of it but i cant wake up. my only other save is from 4 days before - i will lose 4 days !
    game breaking bug this

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@defjam321

Afraid not mate. Welcome to the game breaking bug club. Pull up a seat and make yourself comfortable because it’s going to be a while. Some of us have been here since December.

• bronx516
    24 posts

@defjam321 if i was you i would use that save and lose the 4 days worth and just skip this world and move on with the game then come back to it when its fixed or else you will be stuck like the rest of us who cant go back the 4days

• bronx516
    24 posts

So you mean to tell me you can ADD content but can't FIX a bug that's been around for months is that what you are telling us ubisoft? like what the [censored] get ya sht together new patch notes has no fix on the issue yet you can add more cats some festival and new skills.. @Ubi-Woofer i think anyone who is waiting for this bug to be fixed get ya money back or something and don't support this nonsense.

• wowo213
    12 posts

I just downloaded patch 1.2.0 and the bug continues unchanged. I sent my save several times, but it didn't help. I doubt this will ever be fixed

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread. As the development team are still investigating "The Big Finish" further, it has not been included in TU 1.2.0. We apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this. Please be assured that once we have any new updates to share from the investigation, we will post these within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

I would like to provide you all with an update on the ongoing investigations into "The Big Finish."

• "Defeat the Builder" objective does not complete
      • Comments: The development team are still looking into this issue further, and are collecting the save files of affected players. If you play on PC/PS4, please could you open a support ticket and submit your save for further investigation.
    • Unable to complete "Search for the Builder's paints"
      • Comments: This issue was marked as resolved following TU 1.1.2. We have since reopened the investigation following reports that some players are still unable to bring the paints to the Builder. If you have been affected by this following TU 1.1.2, please could you take the time to send us a video that shows you're unable to bring the paints to the Builder. Additionally, we would like to collect the save files of players who are still encountering this. If you play on PC/PS4, please could you open a support ticket and submit your save for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • wowo213
    12 posts

hehe, even with sending the application there is a problem. there is no send button

• bronx516
    24 posts

@ubi-borealis no [censored] it doesnt work we could of told you that which we did before you even posted this tell us something new not same [censored] over and over

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics