Quick Suggestions

• clarsen373
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • clarsen373
    2 posts
  • Quirino_25
    3 posts

@kareemayyi 🤣🤣🤣 it looks like we all stuck at the same location with the same paint buckets, we should draw a big UBIBUG sign with those paint

• Quirino_25
    3 posts

Does anybody fix the problem with the big finish?

• Dastan257
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer I know it's not your personal fault but I have no understanding for this.
    This is second game-breaking bug I come across (the first being right at the start with the missing trigger for Valka) and this is simply not acceptable in a triple A game.

Nevertheless: Can you give info on the estimated time we can expect a fix?

• Karhanna
    1 posts

Same problem here.

• wduckerin
    1 posts

On ps5
    Spoilers below

Mission: the big finish
    I killed the builder and nothing happened and was stuck inside the barrier. I am unable to progress further on this mission but can warp out and play other missions. Going back didnt help. Barrier still was up.

I

• guest-CCCGtPGF
    1 posts

Stuck on the big finish (locate the paint.) Well I went grabbed last Ymir stones. The one in the cave and the one on the far side of the island. You have to follow the deer and it pops up when you tail it all the way across the island but I went with Loki he came through door fought. We killed( mostly I) the blue guys. Then I transported to the other mystery and now I can't finish stuck on locate paint. I bring paint and set it by him or throw it at him. Nothing happens. Go back to being rigor and come back and Loki is freya and still nothing when I bring the paint back. I wish someone would figure something out like a restart mission from menu would be ideal.

• zombieki11er67
    1 posts

I was playing the mission and came to the cutscene where you talk to the builder when the tower is finished. The cutscene ended and I went to the next portion of the mission which is finding the builders paint so I find his hideout and kill all the frost giants and picked up the paint now it won't do anything. I also just noticed that there is now two Freyjas and one has Lokis voice from the cutscene and loki is also next to Freyja loki. I'm so confused. Please help Ubisoft

• Ciaossu-
    29 posts

@zombieki11er67 did you bring the paint to the tower?

• GoDodgersGo
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer It's very frustrating that this bug is not fixed yet... I ran into this bug over a week ago and I know plenty of people were suffering from it since before that. Ubisoft will update cosmetics that they can sell for more money but when it comes to FIXING THE BASE GAME they seem to push that off until later and later

• Shovez2009
    2 posts

Spoiler Text

the big finish quest where you have to pick up paint from the underground cave, loki is standing at the tower as freiya but he is also there as himself at the cave door, once inside and the enemies are defeated you can pick up the paints but will not progress any further with the quest.

• BrickyBalloon1
    1 posts

@gododgersgo this was exactly my thoughts. They can update it to make money but can’t fix problems that make the game unenjoyable

• idarpus
    2 posts

Hey can i plzz Get some help i cant Get passed the big finish mission. Where am gonna find the paint. Loki help em fight but after that he just stand still and dont do anything or say anything. I really want to continue the game and i have no old saves except the one before i fight the wolf

• idarpus
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • clerocktheend
    2 posts

@ubi-spud
    got the very same issue
    picking the paint don't do anything

• VidarPet
    1 posts

Hi,

I have the same issue, beat the boss before he got to 2'nd phase... bang I am stuck inside the area, cut scene did not trigger.

BG
    Vidar

• nmd241
    1 posts

Okey, so in any other business where you have paying customers that in the end help your company survive, you would do EVERYTHING to keep them satisfied. That includes constant updates on progress regarding the issue, WHERE in the process are you of solving this gamebreaking bug in a game that we have payed alot of money for? Next will be a questions of compansation that is a really big topic in this case. This might very well be a subject for massive refundings

• Jyuubi
    1 posts

Lol, while my loki was bugged as freya, I baited the jotuns from the cave up to fight her thinking it might turn her into loki again. She died and I thought it would be a good idea to trap the body with a corpse bomb. After the body exploded no more Freya!!!... or loki 😞

When I "woke up" and returned to Asgard there was nothing there anymore. I've outbugged the bug

• Rachie_040
    1 posts

Is this fixed yet? Still can't progress the big finish Quest...

Suggested Topics