Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dbowe86
    2 posts

Totally agree just want to get this mission done needs fixing

• juliandane98
    1 posts

I see a lot of people with the glitch of the builder´s paint. How i can solve it?

• OGSithLrdMalgus
    26 posts

@linerhead nope an on mine i got an update went to asgard and the quest is gone lol cant even do it now

• OGSithLrdMalgus
    26 posts

@alakfron the update just too the quest away from me i dont even have it now

• GizFab
    1 posts

I managed to kill the big sucker but nothing happened to progress the story.... His body fell and he disintegrated and that was that.... Nothing. I spent 5 minutes wondering around to no avail. I then Fast Travelled out the area and tried to travel back and now i cannot get back in. I left Asgard and then went back... The quest does not progress or restart....

I can still progress the main story line, but i cannot progress the Asgard storyline... Help!

• Tbarch1993
    1 posts

Supposedly the 1.04 update was gonna fix this bug but nope still stuck on the big finish doesnt even recognize me going into asgard. Now I'm at level 250 so going back to the saved version before the memory is not an option. Really really disappointed I feel like ubisoft should give the option to restart certain memories especially when your traveling to different worlds. Glad I paid for a game that still has a bunch of glitches that literally prevent the storyline from continuing. I just hope not knowing the outcome of the storyline doesnt affect choices in the main storyline later on

• Philip_Amaral
    1 posts

@prudcop were you able to finish the game without this quest? I have no quests outside of this one and haven't completed the game.

• Lfc_Lambert
    2 posts

Still can’t complete the big finish in Asgard after patch forever getting paint 😒 On Xbox series x

• jasonc31
    1 posts

I beat the builder and got trapped in the tower so I fast traveled out of it and the quest is still saying defeat the builder. The big problem is I can't fast travel or go back to England. I'm stuck in asgard and have completed everything.

• priscillarubiad
    6 posts
  • guest-Qc7yToKM
    2 posts

Same issue, can no longer proceed with "The Big Finish - Search for the Builder's paint", Loki still disguised as Freya and not following me to go get the paint anymore. Thought the update 1.0.4 would fix this but still got the same problem,

• iycyestation
    2 posts

What i dont understand, is why this still hasnt been fixed. You guys just released a big patch and this quest is still broken? Please hot fix this, or refund everyone that you decided to sell broken unplayable games to.

• iycyestation
    2 posts

Please fix this quest. This is unacceptable. Its STILL broken after all of these complaints and after you just released a patch. "Hey guys, great idea, lets patch out bugs but ignore the thousands of complaints about not being able to finish the asgard arc" wow..

• Rogue0188
    1 posts

I hoped the new update fixed this but still not working come on ubisoft get this fixed.

• Lfc_Lambert
    2 posts

Still can’t complete the big finish on Asgard still stuck on getting the paint

• Spetznozi
    3 posts

Even after the update still can't progress the quest. There is only one loki (disguised as Freyja at the tower) and can't interact with him. Picking up the paint and bringing it to the tower doesn't trigger anything still

• Alpha-Woodzs
    11 posts

Yeah same for all why would you have any convidence in even playing any further. I'm horrified to think this is a fix for only if you start agaín an answer would be really good. Ubisoft I challange you to a HOLMGANGA do you accept! I want my money back if I bought a watch and it stopped working working I would be intitled to a refund how are they able to get away with this

• BloodDrops270
    2 posts

New update went live today and after finding the paint the quest does not switch over to turning paint in. I've loaded previous saves nothin works,please fix this I'm a completionost

• Mr.Mxysptlk
    3 posts

I got the update and STILL can’t finish the mission. This is ridiculous. Ubisoft needs to fix this and fast

• evster2502
    1 posts

@ozisim Same here

Suggested Topics