ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B0N3Z9oh5
    5 posts

@meijinsnow I just hit the same issue, reloading my save got loki to join me in fighting but nothing happens when i find the paint or carry it back to the tower.

• kohlera_zockt_
    1 posts

@shovez200

• DeathlyPoetic
    13 posts

Stuck at the same point with Loki as freyja again. The paint just disappears if I take it to the tower. Having this problem on ps4

• sphereknight
    3 posts

Same here [censored]

• sphereknight
    3 posts

I’m having the same issue. I bring the paint to the tower and nothing happens.

• sphereknight
    3 posts

@bobert338 they don’t care. They’ve already got your money. It’s been an issue for weeks and here we are.

• pomsta2
    1 posts

@worthyy has there been any update with this bug as we have a new patch which would have hopefully resolved the issue, but no.

• mdrdom
    7 posts

Can’t finish Asgard can’t progress in main quest stuck on sons of Ragnar. This game is do buggy. Want my money back.

• xxWhiteTrashx
    1 posts

Cant seem to detect the paint crates

• B0N3Z9oh5
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • B0N3Z9oh5
    5 posts

@lfc_lambert
    SOLUTION!!! Ok, so i figured out what is causing this bug, but I'm sure you will rather wait for a patch instead of using the fix unless you have an earlier save.
    What is causing the bug?
    You've explored the hideout before starting the quest.

• If you are anything like me, you most likely tried to find the wealth that is hidden in the cave, but came across a door that could not be opened.
    • Well congrats, the quest is now broken,

spoiler

• when you head towards the cave, odd dialog, as if you found the cave and door, triggers
    • When you get to the cave, you can walk right up to the paint and the quest wont update

Solution?
    Load a save where you have not entered the cave then start the quest "The Big Finale" before going into it.

• for me this meant going all the way back to to the file labeled "Exclusive Quest Save" that showed Asgard as the location
    spoiler
    • i personally lost about 4-6 hours of exploration from collecting all my remaining wealth and completing all of the mysteries

spoiler
    I hope this helps you all and anyone else looking for a fix

• B0N3Z9oh5
    5 posts

@meijinsnow
    @meijinsnow
    SOLUTION!!! Ok, so i figured out what is causing this bug, but I'm sure you will rather wait for a patch instead of using the fix unless you have an earlier save.
    What is causing the bug?

• If you are anything like me, you most likely tried to find the wealth that is hidden in the cave, but came across a door that could not be opened.
    spoiler
    • when you head towards the cave, odd dialog, as if you found the cave and door, triggers
    spoiler
    Solution?
    Load a save where you have not entered the cave then start the quest "The Big Finale" before going into it.

• for me this meant going all the way back to to the file labeled "Exclusive Quest Save" that showed Asgard as the location
    spoiler
    • i personally lost about 4-6 hours of exploration from collecting all my remaining wealth and completing all of the mysteries
    spoiler

• B0N3Z9oh5
    5 posts

@sappafied

What is causing the bug?

spoiler
    spoiler
    Solution?

spoiler
    spoiler

• Diper911
    2 posts

I can complete the quest and walk through the door, but when I come back to Raventhorpe I can't fast travel or save. Completing quests do not create saves either. If I go back to Asgard by taking more of the potion I am not able to go back through the door to return to Raventhorpe.

• Diper911
    2 posts

@f7ron I can not save or fast travel. There's no point in playing the rest of the game if it won't save my progress. If I go to asgard I can't even leave. Game is broken.

• thenameswes13
    2 posts

I found out do not go to the cave before the mission takes you there if you did reload before you went to the cave and do the mission again and it should work it worked for me! I had to reload 100 hours of gameplay to do it but it works!

• thenameswes13
    2 posts

I found out do not go to the cave before the mission takes you there if you did reload before you went to the cave and do the mission again and it should work it worked for me! I had to reload 100 hours of gameplay to do it but it works!

• sikotronick
    1 posts

Bug en la mision el gran final no me permite tomar la pintura me hecho a perder una partida de 24hrs solucionen sus bugs!!!!

• Anarchyyyy.
    1 posts

I can t proceed further into the story in Asgard after i take the paint for the builder nothing happens quest is bugged!!!

• WasabiSaucey
    1 posts

Same here- Loki is still standing up with the other's shape-shifted. I've reached the builder's paint in the cave, can pick up and move it around. The quest never progresses. I've tried taking the paint back to the tower. No luck. I've switched back to the main questline and hope there is a fix soon! (or quest reset?)

Suggested Topics