Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mfroes
    1 posts

Is there any date that we can expect this fix to go out ?
    can we get notified once the fix got released ?
    as of now, going into the drawer to probably not be seen in a while.

• DCOuterspace
    2 posts

Its way past update 1.0.4 and I literally have 2 Lokis in the game, the real one and the one as Freyja while the real loki is standing in the doorway to the room with the shapeshifters and the builders paint. That’s two Lokis!!!! And I can’t progress the quest and cant load a previous save nothing works to fix this 23hrs into the game I refuse to restart.

• DCOuterspace
    2 posts

@hyde314 SAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAMMEEEEEEMMEMEMEMEM

• IVRUJU
    4 posts

Same issue. PS4 platform. I get the paint but it does not work. All tears collected. All Asgard quests done. Only this to end

• omitycassie
    1 posts

on PC I defeated the Builder and was stuck inside the battle area with the quest not showing as completed. I fast traveled out and still nothing changed. Have left Asgard for now to come back to. Hoping to have the quest marked as completed rather than having to defeat him again

• liamo_ac
    5 posts

I don't think they are fixing this. How much of the story will we miss by not being able to play it?

• gman969
    1 posts

I am unable to progress in the “The Big Finish” mission in Asgard.
    I am stuck at the, locate the paint part, and after defeating all of the enemies in the “cave” I grab a crate of paint and proceed to the tower to continue the mission..but nothing happens.
    I see that this is a common bug in the game that other players are dealing with... but has anyone found a solution?
    I added a video for reference, excuse the bad angles, only using 1 hand to control.

• realjoemaine
    1 posts

In the mission "The Big Finish" on xbox one, it won't register that I've found the builder's paint so when I pick up a crate of paint and take it back to the tower when I go back for another crate the first one disappears from the tower and reappears back in the cave. Please fix this.

• skaza162005
    1 posts

I am having the same problem. I have found the paint crates but the game does not recognise me picking them up and taking them to the tower.

• priscillarubiad
    6 posts

Game finish, only this mission to complete

• bronx516
    24 posts

killed the guy stuck in the barrier wouldnt let me do anything but it let me fast travel so im now outside the barrier when i should be inside and cant proceed and my autosave and save are me outside the barrier... good job ubisoft next time do a full test of bugs and then release it dont wait for us to do your job.. and covid isnt an excuse since odyssey had a bug that screwed me over as well and no covid then just admit the laziness

• enzo48010
    6 posts

Hi, I too was stuck after defeating the carpenter. What I did,

1. I restarted to where me and Loki will get the paints.
    2. I waited for Loki and made sure to always have damn Loki with me.
    3. After taking the paint and leaving the cave, I had to go back a couple of times to have Loki follow me back to the tower. Just make sure that Loki is with you, ALL THE F*kn time.
  • enzo48010
    6 posts

@fastsmitty
    Hi, I too was stuck after defeating the carpenter. What I did,

1. I restarted to where me and Loki will get the paints.
    2. I waited for Loki and made sure to always have damn Loki with me.
    3. After taking the paint (the one on the right) and leaving the cave, I had to go back a couple of times to have Loki follow me back to the tower. Just make sure that Loki is with you, ALL THE [censored] time.

• Illwyna
    9 posts

@mfroes I was just thinking how Im better off waiting a year after a game is released to play it anymore. Its usually reduced price, with all season pass/dlc included and most bugs have been fixed by then.

Developers (especially EA games) are becoming more and more disappointing as they trash IP's I loved. They got me with ME: Andromeda by axing the whole game. Red Dead has nothing but minor content updates and rehashes of the same stuff since launch, and thats when their online works. You can forget any real single player updates since that doesnt have micro transactions. And now this is by far the worst launch of AC I think I have ever seen. I cant believe this many bugs failed to show up during testing but suddenly did when they went live. Its a pretty blatant push out the door of a game that wasnt ready so they could get it sold for the holidays.

• nishiitnair
    2 posts

@shovez2009
    Same problem, I keep bringing the paint boxes but when I go back the paint boxes are back there

• nishiitnair
    2 posts

Hi,
    In the big finish quest, it is required to go south of the tower but once the door is forced open the paint can box how many ever are carried to the tower has no effect. The quest is stuck, what to do

• skwurl_
    1 posts

I started this mission a while ago and got up to *spoiler alert* when you must fight the builder. I could not beat him since I was low level and garbage at fighting. I am now a much higher level and significantly better at fighting so I went back to fight the builder and I am now stuck at the part where Eivor and Loki follow the paint to the hidden hideout for the builder. I can go to the hideout but both doors are already open, enemies only spawn in the second room and I am able to grab the paint and bring it to the tower and nothing happens. Like I mentioned I have done this part of the mission before which went fine and now its not working. I do not know what to do.

P.S.
    Loki also stays at the tower (still dressed as Freyja) and does not travel with me to the hidden hideout

• FastSmitty
    28 posts

@natael2 thanks, before i saw this i installed on my laptop, and of course it did not fix it.

• FastSmitty
    28 posts

@ubi-spud this is exactly what happened to me

• bronx516
    24 posts

new patch is up and still not fixed for me i cant get back into the barrier since i fast traveled out of it and my save data i have is only of me outside the barrier can you guys send me the autosave from before the mission so i can redo it? i dont know what to do other than that i really want to play this game but dont want to start over from the beginning

@fastsmitty
    my save has him dead with no body around or hammer just barrier and nothing else i fast traveled out and now cant get back in it my autosave and manual save is saved when i fast traveled out the barrier so im stuck but thats the furthest i did in the game as well

Suggested Topics