Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• x_DR_3MO_x
    2 posts

@thor099 Same, the game doesn't register that I've located the paint and won't trigger the fight even when I bring the paint to the tower. Effectively locking me out of the quest

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3571 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy several fixes for "The Big Finish" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The list of fixes includes the following issues:

• "Defeat the Builder" objective does not complete
    •  Unable to complete "Search for the Builder's paints"

If you are still encountering issues with "The Big Finish" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue that you are still experiencing in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • THOR099
    2 posts

@x_dr_3mo_x

spend all this money on a game and it’s broken. Disappointed in Ubisoft, I was really hopeful for the game too. Hopefully they will fix it quick and we can enjoy it once more

• dtdarkice
    1 posts

i am having the same problem even after restarting the mission over

• xSpoon
    1 posts

same problem. i'm on PC. i also went to the area with the last wealth prior to beginning the quest which is what bugged it. after the cutscene with the builder and freya at the tower, loki's freya clone stays at the tower but loki instantly teleported to the cave. there was no way to advance through the "investigation" section of this quest with following the footprints.

also to note: the green markers for the footprints in odin's vision and the door interaction are available before the quest even starts, which is probably what's causing this bug. there's no way to advance asgard without this being patched.

• SoCl0s3
    4 posts

So after I entered the lair of the builder and killed all enemies, Loki just stands close outside the door, I can scan the room, pick up all the chests with paint, the quest won’t progress, it just stops at „Loki recognized something south of the tower“.

Maybe it was, because in hope of not missing the last Ymir’s tear stone, that I checked the cave before actually being led there By the mission.

Annoying, though, because no I have to reload a save game that was after talking to Ivaldi after getting the riddle clues...

• SSxZushen
    2 posts

So I completed Asgard questline up to and after the Big Finish, where you go to the gate and leave Asgard. I didn't have all of the Ymir stones and other stuff completed however, so I drank the potion at Valka's hut and went back into Asgard to clear it all up. Now there's no way to leave it after completion. The Eye that was on the map at the tower is no longer there. The gate is unusable. The map has the Atlas on the bottom left but it's greyed out and can't use it. So how am I supposed to go back to England now? Almost 40 hours in at this point, don't really want to restart.

Edit: Didn't get full completion either. Still need the Fenrir Ymir stone on the left most island. But he's not spawning either.

• Fjallmar
    1 posts

I believe the bug lies in the fact that the trigger points for audio and such are triggered when you're running to the location as i had in run through the audio lines before i was even at the cave entrance.
    Which in turn triggered the the quest to break.

• rhys_sace
    3 posts

@fjallmar I think you are right. I have
    e encountered same bug what a pain

• bullymax0128
    1 posts

I have the same issue on ps4 platforms

• rhys_sace
    3 posts

@delboyspencer yeah have taken all boxed back and nothings happened my end

• SSxZushen
    2 posts

Loaded back to an earlier save, an exclusive for the fight with the builder. Beat him again and was able to leave via the eye on the map at will. Just can't complete the quest. Also of note, the Ymir stone at the far left island is accessible before completing the big finish but not after. Still no boss fight for Fenrir either way. So grabbed that stone and re-completing the island again. Just have to make sure to not complete the quest until 100% done.

• AierzVDirl
    4 posts

Same [censored] happend to me!!!

• Dycoth
    4 posts

@thriftyshane Same issue here

• Nico1159
    1 posts

After i defeated the constructor, i got stucked inside the tower and after that i couldn't do nothing. I've returned to real world and then tried to return to Asgard but nothing.

• AierzVDirl
    4 posts

After killing enemies inside of the cave, mission won't continue.
    Tried few things:
    I go back to England and come back, not fixed.
    Restart the game, not fixed.
    Reload the save point, not fixed.
    Reload the save point before the mission start, not fixed.

Please fix this, thank you.

• Animeaniac
    1 posts

@aierzvdirl I'm having the same problem as OP. Upon reload also Loki returns to being Frejya under the tower so he's nowhere near the objective.

• worthyy
    9 posts

@delboyspencer Yup brought all three - didnt do anything as Loki is just chilling as freya.

• worthyy
    9 posts

@fjallmar You are most likely correct - And im actually shocked that their Q and A didnt find this. Should be an easy spot - Same bug here.

• worthyy
    9 posts

@aierzvdirl Same problem here

• worthyy
    9 posts

@alteran6 Same issue here - I went in to the cave before I went to do the quest - I managed to trigger some voicelines and also could actuate the door and did so which ofc did nothing - Then went to do the quest - first Loki didnt join me to the cave - then suddenly he was in the cave and helped me open the door - after killing all the enemies inside and taking the paint back nothing happend and it just says "locate the paint" in the quest and Loki went back to the tower and just stands there in his freya illution.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics