Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Boxcarwill32
    2 posts

@hallowmont

I had the same issue and waited for a fix. A couple of minutes ago decided to play and go to Asgard. Soon as I get there there is a cutscene unlike before where it said defeat the builder (defeated him already). Looks like it was fixed. I will do a manual save just in case. Mission now: use the gate to jotunheim. Also I have done the mission, gate to jotunheim weeks ago but the next day I played and went to Asgard that's where defeat the builder issue started for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy several fixes for "The Big Finish" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The list of fixes includes the following issues:

• "Defeat the Builder" objective does not complete
    •  Unable to complete "Search for the Builder's paints"

If you are still encountering issues with "The Big Finish" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue that you are still experiencing in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Hallowmont & @Boxcarwill32 ! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble in "The Big Finish" after defeating the Builder. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. The development team have been investigating this issue further, and are planning to deploy a fix in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@Boxcarwill32 - Thank you for sharing your experience with "The Big Finish." After triggering that new cutscene, have you been able to progress further with the Asgard and Jotunheim questlines? If so, please can you provide us with an update.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Boxcarwill32
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi,

Yes I was able to use the gate to jotunheim and then back to asgard to bound the wolf. Looks like this was the end of the game (no scrolling credits though). I also saved often this time just in case. Hope this info helps.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that for me, @Boxcarwill32. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to successfully complete the Asgard arc. Thank you for sharing your experience with us 🙂

Official Response
  • Hallowmont
    2 posts

@boxcarwill32 nothing happened for me, though i found a new friend:

• Ubi-Borealis

That's certainly a strange occurrence, @Hallowmont! I know Asgard is full of magic, but this is some odd witchcraft at play. Would you be able to open a new thread about this issue so we can take a closer look at what could be causing this to happen to your mount? That way, we can avoid going off-topic within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • FreakzHS
    13 posts

Hello,

I bring some good news.
    I finally managed to get the Gods arc done.
    To get the cutscene triggering, I simply loaded my current save (which was 95% with everything done but not Asgard/Jötunheim) like 3 or 4 times while getting back to Asgard each time, got back to it the 4th time and it triggered the cutscene as soon as I entered Asgard.

I hope this will help some of you.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy several fixes for "The Big Finish" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The list of fixes includes the following issues:

• "Defeat the Builder" objective does not complete
    •  Unable to complete "Search for the Builder's paints"

If you are still encountering issues with "The Big Finish" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue that you are still experiencing in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • wowo213
    12 posts

FINALLY! The latest patch solved my problem with the Big Finish mission and I was able to complete it.

I thought it wouldn't be fixed anymore

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for reaching out to us with an update, @wowo213! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete "The Big Finish" 😄

Official Response
  • aka4russia
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I’m having issues with The Big Finish still. Loki is stuck right by the door and won’t help to break the door in. I’m on ps5 btw. Before that he completely disappeared and I had to reboot the game to get him back, as well as those two guards didn’t trigger the very first time around. If that helps!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @aka4russia! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble with Loki during "The Big Finish." Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us. Would you be able to send us a video which shows that Loki won't help to break the door down when prompted? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation. I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) before posting a link within this thread. This will allow us to take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics