Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• zehRussian
    1 posts

I have defeated the builder and now he’s stuck in the stun attack position. I click r3 but nothing happens!!

• FastSmitty
    27 posts

@zehrussian make a video of it and tag @Ubi-Woofer

@fatefulbear921 but what if you have played way past when this has happened.... i dont want to go back and replay from level 65ish to power lvl 130 again....

• FastSmitty
    27 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 787 posts

Hello everyone,

As previously advised, a fix was implemented in TU 1.1.0 for the issue with bringing the paints to The Builder in "The Big Finish". This should now be resolved for anyone attempting this objective after the patch. If still seeing issues with this objective, please provide a video showing the issue and also clarify the platform you play on. We'll reopen the investigation if necessary.

Regarding the new investigation into the "Defeat the Builder" objective, the developers have not been able to reproduce this issue so far on the live build since TU 1.1.0. As such, they would like to gather the save files of affected players to investigate this further. Those playing on PC and PS4 are able to submit their save files via a support case or Live Chat, and then should write the reference number here in this thread so that myself or another agent can collect the files and submit them to the developers. Thank you in advance to anyone who does so; it's a massive help! 🙂

@wowo213 Thank you for sharing this video with us. Is Valhalla fully updated on your system? Can you please confirm the platform you play on, as well as if reloading an older save and progressing to this point again allows you to proceed when attempted? Thank you.

@bronx516 I'm afraid compensation is not something I can speak regarding - if any is awarded, this would entirely be decided by the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team. I will of course write here about any compensation announced, should any be announced.

@jraven00 Thank you for letting me know that you were able to proceed and complete the game following TU 1.1.0! I hope that you enjoyed the rest of Valhalla 🙂

@Knotai420 This is not the same issue as this thread was started for, so I'll need to gather some additional details from you. First of all, which platform do you play on? Have you tried reloading an older save and progressing to the point of opening the door again? Did you attempt the boss fight with The Builder at all before reverting your save previously? Thank you.

@FatefulBear921 Thanks for sharing your insight! I hope it might help another player.

@zehRussian As above, this is not the same issue the thread was created for so I'll need some additional details from you. Can you please clarify the platform you play on, whether loading from an older save allows you to proceed after defeating The Builder again, and whether you tried fast-travelling away from the area at any point to have potentially caused an issue? Thank you.

Official Response
  • wowo213
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer

The platform I play on is PC and I have the latest update 1.1.0 installed. As for the previous saves, I do not have them, because the bug with this mission occurred with me before the release of patch 1.1.0. I continued the game thinking that the new patch would fix it and after the story was over, I returned to this place with patch 1.1.0 already installed, which as you can see in my video did not fix the problem. It turns out that the amendment you introduced solves the problem in people who have not reached this place yet, or had a save and reloaded the game, for the rest who continued the thread the problem was not resolved.

As requested, I sent you my save, I hope that it will be fixed now

REFERENCE NUMBER 13806450.

• wowo213
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-KRavyVqr
    1 posts
    @dastan257 my issue is still not fixed

I’m in the same situation. Any fix to this yet??

• FastSmitty
    27 posts
  • FastSmitty
    27 posts

@ubi-woofer REFERENCE NUMBER 13811925

• ElektroKat2414
    1 posts

I just defeated the Builder and nothing has happened. It had the cut scene of the Builder dying and then I was just standing there alone. Not sure what happened

• Maguiddo
    1 posts

In progressing through the builder quest in Asgard, I got to the boss battle inside the forcefield dome under the monument the builder made on the island. I beat the boss but it didn't trigger anything and I was stuck in the dome. I fast travelled out of the dome and left Asgard, but now the quest is stuck and I cannot progress in Asgard. I cannot re-enter the forcefield dome. I have logged many more hours since then, and don't want to reload. Is there any fix for this?

• tpward96
    1 posts

I've seen some mention of this version of the issue with the quest but let me put it out there again:

I finished all the quests and mysteries on Asgard. I didn't open the chest during the actual mission with Lori.

I went back (80 hours later) to finish Asgard and I can't open the red door and get the last tear. I'm stuck on 29 stones and therefore cannot finish Asgard and get the 5 skill points.

Any work around because it's fairly clear at this point Ubisoft isn't going to fix it.

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@maguiddo

I am afraid not. I reported this bug at the beginning of December, but in my case I can’t even leave Asgard. My game is totally blocked and unplayable. Went through the official reporting channels and nothing. They just tell me they are aware of the bug. Sorry mate, it’s a broken game.

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@elektrokat2414

Congratulations! You too have found a game breaking bug. There are no prizes, but the frustration of knowing that you paid money for a broken game. I did as well. It’s real swell.

• bronx516
    24 posts

so my question for @ubisoft is this new 1.1.1 update will it let us exit asgard if we stuck in this stupid mission? so we can reattempt it upon leaving or even get out of [censored] gard and forget it exists? or will we continue to still be bugged and i sent my save data to you guys and haven't heard nothing yet on it..

Edit: Players will now be able to use "Wake up" at any time while in Asgard. Previously you had to complete the first quest.

THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR OUR ISSUE @Ubi-Woofer so now what another month before we don't get a patch for this? this is getting out of hand now..and we get nothing for the wait? im paying 15 a month for your ubisoft connect and i cant even play the game...

• bronx516
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • wowo213
    12 posts

For information, the new patch 1.1.1 does not fix the bug we are writing about here

• bronx516
    24 posts

@wowo213 yea i just canceled my subscription for ubisoft connect until this get resolved why should i be paying 15 a month and cant play one of your games when it wasn't fully tested.. until they patch this and its officially resolved im not giving them a dime. if this was the only game i was interested in i would ask for a refund but since i did play watch dogs legion i technically used their service so🤷 but for those of us who been waiting for a patch should get some kind of incentive for the trouble.

• FastSmitty
    27 posts

@mtsmn send your save files to ubisoft

• strayzombie
    1 posts

I just encountered this problem and I think i know why it glitches.

When you leave with Loki to look for the paint I think you are supposed to "track" him and interact with some footprints along the way.

I didn't I just went straight for the cave and got glitches.

I hope this helps the developers fix this glitch.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics