Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FastSmitty
    27 posts

@ubi-woofer It has been 2 months since I uploaded my video...... I have not played the game in months.... I feel like this issue is on the back burner..... These "developers" get paid big bucks to fix these issues.....what the heck do they need to come to my house and sit down on my computer to get this fixed... cause i have a spare bed and would like to be able to play the game...

• bronx516
    24 posts

@ubi-woofer its safe to assume its never going to get fixed the excuse im sure is "not enough players have experienced the issue so lets skip it for now" kind of mentality cuz if it happened to enough people they would of tried to fix this asap but since they dont its not that bad compared to the bugs that are getting fixed. i gave up on the game but i keep checking when an update is posted hoping its fixed but always been let down. its been 4 months now like get your [censored] together.

• OCKHAMS_LASER
    1 posts

Feb 16 update did not fix "The Big Finish" quest problem. I am still unable to complete the quest. I've beaten the Builder (he died and disappeared) The forcefield is still up in the fighting area, the entire world is in a blue haze, all fast travel points are greyed out. None of the NPC interact with me. I can only leave Asgard by traveling to the door by Hiemdahls tower that says "Leave Asgard". This also prevents me from completing the quest in England "In Dreams..." from the seer.

• Droponeofficial
    1 posts

I assume this has already been talked over in length but Fml. I seem to be finding a ton of people that had this glitch and some claiming to it having been fixed. I'm on Series X and wondering if anyone can point me to a workaround or any comment by ubisoft regarding the issue.
    Please, thanks.

• guest-wlnv7tTO
    1 posts

687 / 5000

Resultados da tradução

hello, I received PS5 with ASV and started playing about 3/4 days ago, I was loving the game until I arrived at Asgard and I had almost all the missions and treasures done and then I had to fight with the builder. When I defeated him, there was a bug and I couldn't get out of the green circle ... I used the teleport to a lookout point and left ... but then the game bugged even more as if I hadn't beaten the builder and I ended up trying delete the last data recordings. Now the game started at the beginning and I lost all my progress .. it was not much but I already lost a few hours in the game and it would be very annoying to redo everything ..: c is there any way to solve this situation? thanks

• bronx516
    24 posts

@guest-wlnv7tto welcome to the builder bug club there's complimentary nachos and cookies and a seat for the waiting game known as bug fix. for the issue the moment you delete that save data from the list it doesnt keep the info of the area before it so sounds like you would have to start over. if you can load the auto save just load that and save the game but if thats giving you the beginning then you gotta start over, but just skip the Asgard area or you get to be like us waiting.

• Andrea-8533
    4 posts

@subatory same issue here. Killed the boss, was stuck in the tower. Could teleport out of it, though. Now I can't wake up anymore, so basically trapped in asgard. Also submitted a bug report to ubisoft 3 weeks ago, no results yet.

@nico1159 you are lucky you could return to the real world. The "wake up" option is greyed out for me. The boss is dead, but the mission state never got updated. So I'm trapped in asgard, with no useful save to go back to, because, in 2021, the number of saves in this game is limited. Feels like back in the middle ages, where we had to save on a floppy disk...

• Andrea-8533
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bronx516
    24 posts

@andrea-8533 yea we submitted this back in nov. so imagine how annoyed we are..

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@bronx516

Message from Ubisoft incoming. I am going to guess they will say: “we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, as this issue is still under investigation, there is nothing more we can do until the development team has finished investigating this issue. Please keep an eye on our forums for any updates or news on this issue.”

It’s been 4 months or more since this issue was breaking people’s games. There is simply not enough of us to affect Ubisoft’s image or profits, so it’s not going to get fixed. There developers are working on money making ventures like new game content. I’m just going to stop buying games from Ubisoft. Why would you continue doing business with a company that releases broken products and won’t fix them or compensate it’s customers?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 768 posts

@wowo213 - I've just watched your video again, and just to confirm - the quest does not progress after you bring the paints to The Builder in the tower, and Loki (still in the appearance of Freyja) does not follow you? If this is the case, would you be able to provide a new, current video from TU 1.1.2 showing this issue? If playing on PS4 (not PS5), it would also be appreciated if you could provide us with your save files in a support case. That way, we can pass these to the developers and proceed further in the investigation into this particular issue. Thank you very much!

@FastSmitty @guest-wlnv7tTO - As I mentioned in my previous post, the issue with the "defeat The Builder" objective not validating remains under investigation at the moment. I appreciate the inconvenience of this issue and will keep you updated when an update becomes available as to the team's progress in investigating this issue. Thank you 🙂

@bronx516 - Please rest assured that this is an issue the developers are currently investigating. I will keep everyone updated here as soon as I have news. Until then, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

@Andrea-8533 - Could you please let me know your case reference number? Do you have a video showing the issues you're facing as well, so that I can pass this to the developers? Thanks!

@Gr8ful_Deed - As a member of support staff my role is to pass information to and from the developers, which I'm doing to the best of my ability. I am truly sorry that I don't have a more substantial update to offer with regard to the issues with taking the paints to The Builder or defeating The Builder for the moment, but as soon as I have some news to share, I will do. Please avoid spreading misinformation regarding potential fixes as well! Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • FastSmitty
    27 posts

@ubi-woofer bro this is a pretty [censored] situation for the consumer on this... I have litterally not played the game in months of because of this.... is there a refund available... i went all in on this game and bought the most expensive version and dropped money on in game items through yalls market place...... if you need to can you just send s developer to my house to fix the issue for me....

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

@ubi-woofer

I do not know what you are referring to, nor do I appreciate any insinuations that I am passing around any false fixes. I know nothing of a potential fix and have heard nothing of a potential fix since I reported this issue in early December. Like everyone else here I am just waiting to hear news with regards to when I will finally be able to play a game that I paid for.

• bronx516
    24 posts

@gr8ful_deed - Please rest assured that this is an issue the developers are currently investigating. I will keep everyone updated here as soon as I have news. Until then, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

you were close lol but im already tired of these excuses. when was the last time a rep bugged the devs like soo...did you fix it ? no ok... how bout now? no? ok now? until this gets fixed just waiting for an email that gets posted on the site the next day isnt keeping us informed...sorry for the inconvenience isnt cutting it anymore i dont want to hear that bs just tell me they almost got the solution or they figured out why its happening

@Ubi-Woofer go bug them about it not wait till they decide to tell you things they might never do if not then refunds should be in progress or would a class action lawsuit be a better solution to this problem?

• angle_intact86
    2 posts

I reset my entire game twice due to this bug. In my situation I am unable to even have the quest initiate. The red door will not open.
    There is no text bubble over the painter or the character meant to come with me to open the door.
    I’ve left Asguard and come back hoping it was fixed but it’s not.

• angle_intact86
    2 posts

@skwurl_ same here

• RuwanSilva12
    1 posts

I’m having a problem/bug. I defeated the Builder and now its not continuing. I’m stuck and cannot continue playing. Does anyone has a solution?
    Im playing on a ps5

• MadieTaylor32
    2 posts

I defeated The Builder, however, he never triggered his second phase in the fight. After he died, there was no cutscene and the barrier is still in place. I fast travelled out of the area, left Asgard, and came back but the barrier is still in place. Not only that but there is also no quest marker on the map and in the menu, there is no "next objective" for the questline. My game is updated with the most recent patch and still no luck.

• wowo213
    12 posts

If this is the case, would you be able to provide a new, current video from TU 1.1.2 showing this issue?

@Ubi-Woofer
    Of course, here's the new video from the game in version 1.1.2

I will send the save file from the new version to the support

• MadieTaylor32
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis 14207714

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics