Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tygaddis
    2 posts

@itzxnate
    Im having the same issue. tho i left after the shield turned red an it just said "survive the attack" but after killing everyone nothing happened so i left Asgard an die when i try to return

• raphaelzoren
    24 posts

@tygaddis I had the same issue as you (killed all enemies, nothing happened). The way I fixed is by loading something called "exclusive quest save" which will then reset the quest and the shield will go back to green.

No idea if it works if you already left Asgard and came back later in the game tho.

• kbtaylor18
    4 posts

@wahn128

do you know if there’s a way to reload an auto save from before you go get the paint? The only auto saves it allows me to load are all at the “defeat the builder” checkpoint where I should technically be in the middle of the fight but because of the glitch, it doesn’t allow me to and my most recent manual save is from about 20 hours of gameplay prior to this point so it’s a lot to redo. (I know, my mistake for not saving more often.) I’m playing on a ps5 so I’m still trying to figure out all of the system options as far as accessing cloud data 😕

• BIGGAMEOO81
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins my version is on Xbox is there a way to send it to you?

• zayybo
    1 posts

I’m dealing with the same issue. This is crazy.

• taco4321
    1 posts

Stuck on find the paint portion like i kill the joten in the cave and pick up the crates and nothing happens. loki is still at tower and the quest wont proceed at all

• StarkViking
    1 posts

Stuck on the paint delivery two. Well have to try an old save, like 3-4 horse back!

• magsium
    1 posts

Im stuck here, can see the paint, pick it up and cxarry it to the tower, but it does not trigger the boss.

• KingGaroKing
    6 posts

very nice to have a Quest needed for progress not working. cant progress a game i took vacation to play. great..

Bugs-
    -Loki dont shapeshift from freya.
    -Loki is in 2 places
    -Quest stuck in search for the builders paint, even if u deliver all 3 crates.
    -reloading not an option as i will lose 10 hrs
    -unkillable npc, as the npc will split into a invis char and the visible char, where as neither has a hitbox.

come on, paid 130 bucks for being stuck for multiple hours due to a unfinished game being released. nice..

hope to be able to finish the game before 2021..

• Proera47303
    4 posts

Any news on why this is not fixed yet

• KingGaroKing
    6 posts

@proera47303 ubicock wont bother, we already paid for their game. it's been 3 days without the possibility to progress. im filing for refund atm. wasting 130 dollars on a EA game doesnt work for me. ubicock did it again

• KingGaroKing
    6 posts

fix this game alrdy

• AsinegoUK
    4 posts

I believe youre experienceing the same type of bug as I have reported here

• AsinegoUK
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins I think the glitch is something to do with what i'v posted here

• Sappafied
    2 posts

Hey guys so here’s my issue I can’t finish The Big Finish Mission when I kill the enimies where you find the paint it wont move to the next step to pick up the paint and take it elsewhere etc.

How I got to this point, when I started to go to the location of the mission I already knew about the room where the paint is hidden but it wouldn’t let me go in the room on my previous visit so I went straight their to see if it was open and from that point when it was time to go there during the mission it glitched out on me and I had already manually saved so I couldn’t restart the quest line really suck I hope I don’t have to start the game over

• Mr.Mxysptlk
    3 posts

I get to the point where I am told to go look for the paint and when I clear out all the frost giants and grab the crate it never changes. It still says find the paint. I’ve reloaded it several times to get the same result. This is getting annoying and it needs to be fixed.

• Mr.Mxysptlk
    3 posts

@ubi-spud same issue here

• Draclonis
    1 posts

During the fight against the boss in The Big Finish in Asgard, the weak point on the bosses head knocks him to his knees only once. When I get knocked into the air by his spell and shoot the weak point, it does absolutely nothing. I'm on the hardest setting, and now because I've been trying to kill the boss for so long, all my saves are of this point. I'm stuck. I cannot go back, I cannot lower the difficulty setting. I'm losing my mind because at this point it looks like I'll have to restart the entire game from scratch with 27 hours invested.

• samuelfanai5
    1 posts

So what will happen guys if and when they fix this bug?....I hope they give us a chance to just start it from the beginning,that is for people who are facing this bug and cannot progress further...I have absolutely no interest in loading a save game file and repeat an hour or two's worth of exploring and collecting items....and people are not gonna wait on them to come up with the fix and just stop their entire overall game progress altogether...I have decided to move forward and continue doing other main and side quests and overall exploring...I hope we dont lose any of these progressions!!!

• XxM4dt0ker420xX
    1 posts

Anyone have the big finish mission bug? It won't progress. I bring the builders paint back but I get no progession.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics