Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bug glitch 4596
    pc 3432
    playstation 4 1460
    xbox one 971
    xbox series xs 380
    playstation 5 325
    31 Likes/325 Replies/13467 Views
    Artimas1995
    Original poster 1 posts

Cant continue quest The big Finish in Asgard. Stuck

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kareemayyi
    1 posts

During the quest you are required to go with luki to get the paint after entering the room the object should change to deliver the paint but its stuck on the previous objective and i cant progress please help⁸

• Blackice343.FNG
    4 posts

This occurred after reaching the newly constructed tower. The cutscene where the gods interrogate "The builder" proceeded as normal, I didn't skip this cut scene and everything played out as usual. The issue came when I was tasked with finding the builders paint, Loki wasn't with me but instead he was still disguised as Freya near the bridge to the tower. I've managed to get him to spawn eventually and opened the door to the room where the paint was held, after defeating the Joten guards I've gathered the last drop of Ymir's tears from the loot chest and I went (teleported) to the shrine and got the 5 skill points. When I went back to the cave Loki was gone and i couldn't progress the quest.

I tried to load a previous save but it was 2 hours behind in progress...

I hope that this info is useful, i'll update the thread if necessary.

• Sp4rky201014
    2 posts

I have a similar issue to this bug.

Upon starting "The Big Finish" quest, I went to the island the tower is located on, going to the underground door first to attempt to access the loot chest inside, I killed the two Jotnar there (who were not disguised), but was only able to interact with the runes on the red door. Nothing happened, so I went to the tower to begin the quest, everything proceeded normally. When returning to the cave Loki was there (Odin's sense thing indicated the two guards that were there previously were disguised there, but of course they weren't there) waiting at the door, we forced it open and he stayed at the door. I killed the Jotnar (who were disguised), and picked up the paint, but the quest did not recognize it and is now stuck on the "Search for the Builder's paint."

• Glaffin
    4 posts

@blackice343-fng same issue here. When I go to look for the paint he vanished. I can pick up the crates of paint in the cave but nothing is triggered after that.

• Glaffin
    4 posts

@sp4rky201014 same, I’m stuck on the “locate the builder’s paint” part. I can pick the crates up but it does nothing.

• Blackice343.FNG
    4 posts

I can see that this is a big issue... I'm looking at commentaries on YouTube that mention the same issue:
    I can't get past the point of searching for the paint, I get to the room, go inside and the next bit won't trigger

God dang paint bucket!

• Blackice343.FNG
    4 posts

I can see that this is a big issue... I'm looking at commentaries on YouTube that mention the same issue: "I can't get past the point of searching for the paint, I get to the room, go inside and the next bit won't trigger"

God dang paint bucket!

• Glaffin
    4 posts

@blackice343-fng yeah I was seeing all kinds of posts about this issue. I just gave up and left Asgard in hopes they’ll release a fix for this quest line soon.

• Sp4rky201014
    2 posts

@sp4rky201014

Should also mention this is also on PC version. I attempted reloading various saves, but all were made during the same part of the quest. Likewise, I tried leaving Asgard and returning, which unfortunately did not work.

• Glaffin
    4 posts

@sp4rky201014 it’s not just on PC, it’s across all consoles as well.

• No1997ah
    2 posts

Quest won't finish, when I enter the cave I can kill the enemies, after killing the enemies you need to pick up the paint boxes but the mission won't go further. I can not deliver the boxes to the tower. So I can't complete asgard PLEASE FIX!

• xSitara
    1 posts

Same. Stuck at the point : find the paint, the boxes are not marked as a quest.
    Serveral reloads differents save games and nothing

• No1997ah
    2 posts

@xsitara it's a bit broken this game, I couldn't wait. But this is the 3 time it happend in 20 hours gameplay that I had to reload an very early on save game.

• DraconianShadee
    1 posts

Same, I'm stuck here too! i have reset to main menu, shut off and restarted the game, killed myself, and tryed "waking up" and going back to asgard again. the only changes is now loki is gone alltogether as well

• Nethersick
    1 posts

@no1997ah Same I did try to reload and do everything like an hour before, it progresses a bit more so I get the quest to deliver to tower, then it gives me some notification "You must be anonymous" so I left and tried again, now no one is left in the tower and it's impossible to finish the quest, I fear I need to go back even FURTHER about 2 hours to be able to finish this. Shitty part is I had 28 Ymirs tears and going back 2 hours I'll only have 14 AHHHHH

• Dariel75
    1 posts

Same problem, an option to reset / restart quests in the menu would probably solve everything.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! What happens when you pick the paint up and bring it to the tower? Does the quest continue or does nothing happen? Would you be able to provide a video of this?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Thriftyshane
    2 posts

Currently stuck on the quest step "Search for the Builder's paints". I went through the door and am able to pick up the paints, but the quest never advances or tells me where to carry them.

Community details

Users
Topics