Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • chaosandcoffee
    Original poster 94 posts

@ubi-baron
    oh my god i can finally post again, brilliant.

also, thanks, hopefully they'll be able to fix it, let me know any updates please. should i close the support ticket?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2077 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Last Flight of the Gyldan Sparrow" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Last Flight of the Gyldan Sparrow" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • chaosandcoffee
    Original poster 94 posts

@ubi-baron

But on a different and more pressing matter, can you please, please, please take a look at this thread, and advise me where I should upload a save for this.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82250/found-zealot-callin-dead-in-the-road-can-t-finish-the-game/4

This bug is far more game-breaking and has completely stopped me from continuing.

• b4rnz0
    1 posts

@chaosandcoffee this is somewhat happening to me as well. I caught the fish have the necklace but the dialog won't initiate with the girl. I have found the girl she isn't in the place she should be but is in the same spot everytime. This world event will not complete for me either. Very frustrating

• Caedrun
    3 posts

This is the mystery on the docks that requires you to swim and open two treasure chests and get a message in the bottle. I've given the message in the bottle to the lady. After that she mentioned a cow having her amulet. I fished and caught the amulet and the character is not on the dock. I have shut it off and restarted the game and the character still does not appear on the dock.

• chaosandcoffee
    Original poster 94 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    Hey, so could I get an update on this? Just booted up my game after the title update and while she has spawned in the correct location now (standing on the docks with 2 friends) the quest still does not end after completing the dialogue, just takes the item and leaves the quest unfinished as before.
    In fact none of the bugs I have reported have been fixed after this update.. Most importantly my last zealot is still dead in the road (I didn't kill him) and I still can't interact with this body, locking me out of the entire Order questline. (I have replied to that report asking for an update also.)

• Taker218
    1 posts

I have the same problem as chaosandcoffee.

After the title update she spawned at the right location, but after giving her the necklace, the quest still is not finished.
    I can't open a ticket for game bugs, since it says it's only via chat and the chat is not available at the moment.

• chaosandcoffee
    Original poster 94 posts

@taker218
    @Ubi-Baron
    Yeah, same for me. They must of done something as she spawns in the right place now, but the quest is still bugged and won't finish.

I'd appreciate if we can get some kind of update because I'm worried they will think whatever they did change has "fixed" the issue when it hasn't.

• Miri_Meeseeks
    4 posts

I also have been having this issue! I tried handing it to the person several times and it never registers as complete 😞 I really want to platinum this game but without a fix to this bug I’m not going to be able to do that. A reset option ??? Something, anything! 😞

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

This issue is still being looked into at the moment by the team.

That I know of there was no direct change to this quest in the Patch, so the change that occurred was not an attempt to fix this issue.

I will pass on the details around the change on to the team.

Official Response
  • chaosandcoffee
    Original poster 94 posts

@ubi-baron
    Alright, that's all I wanted to know, thanks for the update. I've had to stop playing for now as a few of the bugs are stopping me from continuing but I now know that all of them are still being looked into so there's that, at least.

Would appreciate any updates you get, cheers.

• Ubi-Baron

@chaosandcoffee If any updates become available we'll make sure they are provided to the community.

When a new patch is announced we'd always advise checking out the patch notes, usually they are posted here or linked through our Social media channels.

Official Response
  • chaosandcoffee
    Original poster 94 posts

@ubi-baron
    Yeah sure, it's just with the 1.0.4 update they put out a blanket ("Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.") statement which made it unclear. That along with the NPC spawning correctly was the reason I thought they had attempted to fix the issue.

• Ubi-Baron

@chaosandcoffee Indeed, we are aware that has caused some confusion and we have provided the team with feedback that more precise details would be better.

Official Response
  • Tecchizzato
    3 posts

I have a slightly different problem. People in Lunden run away from me at all the time, and when i go where is the letter there is no lady around. I tried everything, i meditated several time and scout the surrounding. No lady at all. I did manage to find the message in the bottle tho. But cannot solve the mystery.

• Miri_Meeseeks
    4 posts

Another update and still broken 😞 will this be fixed at some point I am wanting to platinum this game

• Benji2546
    1 posts

I am having the same issue, she is no where, looked all over

• Thomski3
    22 posts

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, I completed the last part of the side quest ‘Last Flight of the Gyldan Sparrow’ in Lunden. However, the quest has not finalise, still shows as a blue icon on the map, and the NPC I handed the quest item to, can no longer be interacted with. I’m playing on Xbox One.

Without spoiling the quest for others, it’s the one in the south east part of London, on the dock:

spoiler

• ambargo_
    2 posts

@Ubi-Baron
    I have the same problem. After the title update she spawned at the right location but after giving her the necklace the quest still is not finished

• nif_naf_nof666
    1 posts

Hi im having an issue with one of the mysteries in lunden by the waterfront it seems that i cannot interact with the npc at all which means i won't be able to complete the mystery and will affect my 100% which is what i am aiming for is there any fix for this?

• Nighty42a
    1 posts

I also have problems completing this World Event (playing on PS4)

• I played and completed this World Event before patch 1.04, but with Day1-patch 1.01
    • After patch 1.04 the World Event is shown again and I can't complete it
    • My problem is not that I can't find the NPCs (they are standing at the docks), but I can't interact with them

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics