Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Daiblohel666
    Original poster 4 posts

Why is there no Dutch translation available ingame? Me and my wife played every assassin's creed game as her English is not good, we really liked that there always was a dutch translation. We were sadden to see this isn't available anymore. Why?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

Ubisoft games always had Dutch subtitles. But I can’t find them in the XBox Series X version of Valhalla?
    I bought the Ultimate version through the Microsoft store. Did I buy the wrong version?

• TonFri
    3 posts

Hello,
    I'm deaf, can't follow in english subtitle, although I had a lot of fun in other games assaasins creed, now suddenly not anymore ......
    Thanks by google translate, write this post.
    When does the Dutch language package come ?????

Otherwise I will stop ...

• dinoei5000
    6 posts

@tonfri yeah me too

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@daiblohel666 Hello! I'm very sorry you and your wife are saddened by this, it is completely understandable.

I'm afraid I don't have the reasoning behind this decision, we can only provide answers with the information we have available.

Here is our support article listing all available languages: https://support.ubisoft.com/Faqs/000059060

I wish you and your wife all the very best!

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    307 posts

What I find very odd and misleading, is that in every Dutch advertisement video posted by Ubisoft themselves this game has Dutch subtitles.

• Daiblohel666
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-raziel

Thank you for replying. A couple of days ago it showed different languages.
    undefined

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

Today I noticed this in the Microsoft Store. So I presume Dutch subtitle support is on the way?

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

@daiblohel666

I also reported this some hours before you. But never got a response from Ubisoft. Also in the Microsoft store Dutch support is mentioned.

see:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79033/no-dutch-subtitles

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Thank you both for getting back to me, and apologies for the delay on my side.

I have merged your 2 threads together to keep things centralised and dropped a message to our ACV team. Once I know more, I'll come back to you!

Official Response
  • Daiblohel666
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-raziel
    Thank you for replying, hope there will be an answer soon!
    Regards,

• pb219
    1 posts

Is there any update on this? While I'm doing reasonably well in English, I prefer Dutch subtitles and menus, like all the other games had.

But my dad, he can't follow the story or change his equipment because everything is in English. 😞 All previous AC games had Dutch menus and subtitles, this really hurts.

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

@ubi-raziel

Any news of when this will arrive? Because in all stores it still says that this game has Dutch subtitles for the Netherlands and Belgium.

• Daiblohel666
    Original poster 4 posts

So any update on this? We both stopped playing, hoping that the dutch subs will be back.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics