ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Luschess_-Pe99
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey guys,
    i need your help!
    At the start of the game i found Snowdrops in Norway. Now they are in my inventory marked as Quest-Items. But I dont know for which quest they are. Can someone help me?
    Thanks 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpeedBaller84
    1 posts

@luschess_-pe99 did find this out?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2217 posts

Hey,

Do either of you have a screenshot of the item and we can post share it with the game team and try to find out for you.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1457 posts

@ubi-froggard

Thing is, this is the kind of response I just do not understand at all. The word "snowdrop" must appear in the files for the game. It has to or no-one would read the word on the screen. Why can the programmers not just search for the word? Saves your customers wasting time unnecessarily.

• azullFR
    2047 posts

@luschess_-pe99

I will make it short :

these snowdrops items are in the game since day one, for a quest that as never been (and likely, will never be) implemented .

(if I remember well, even Jor Raptor talked about theses items late 2020 / early 2021, sorry I'm not in the mood of searching and reviewing all his videos to give the link here)

Suggested Topics